“Cazadores Rocks”

Ranked #5 of 118 Restaurants in Madera
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner
Reviewed March 26, 2014

The Waitresses are very attentive and the food is excellent!!!!! The experience is great ..Plus their wine and beer selections are very nice...

2  Thank hall108

Reviewed March 9, 2014

I love this place because its always fresh and authentic! My favorite dish is call " pollo Cazadorez" yummy chicken in a delicious cream sauce!! The best! Before I found about this place I was never satisfied with any Mexican food I tried and then I found Cazadorez. Great service!

2  Thank Rita145
Reviewed September 13, 2013 via mobile

I am here in Madera on business. Was told this was a good place. Took a chance and you know what.... so happy. Awesome food and service! I am definitely coming back again! Authentic Mexican food. Delicious! You will not be disappointed! Trust me.

1  Thank jcdko
Reviewed April 24, 2013

My wife and I ate at the bar. Our server, the barmaid, was very friendly and when our meals arrived we loved them. If you're looking for your mexican food swimming in lard and sauce, then you should skip Cazadores. Our meals were excellently prepared, hot when they arrived, and just the right amount of sauce and condiments. We both had the ala cart Chile Verde Chimichanga and Chicken Enchilada. We each had a beer with our meals and the total dinner tab was right at $20.00.

3  Thank Steve L
Reviewed April 3, 2013

I went into Cazadores hoping for a nice bowl of soup to take home for dinner. I was sick and did not care to stay in the restaurant and make other customers ill. I ordered the Albondigas soup and the waitress informed me that it would take 20-25 minutes to get my soup. I hesitated, so she went and asked the cooks to confirm. She returned and informed me that would indeed be the case. When I asked her if the soup was already made, she informed me that it was. However, there were several orders in front of mine and that patrons have made complaints when to-go orders arrived before their dine-in orders. I inquired how long it would actually take to pour some pre-made soup into a container so that I could take it home. It was not as if I was asking for something to be cooked on the spot. She apologized and said that she couldn't do anything about it. When she asked if the 20 to 25-minute wait time was okay, I told her that it was not and cancelled my order. Very poor customer service. (Prior to posting this review, I emailed and sent a letter to the company. No one contacted me).