We drove out from Calgary and spent the day at the Summit Spa in the Delta Lodge at Kananaskis. The drive was scenic and less than an hour; we enjoyed our timmie's coffee and view during our drive. Parking was ample and signage to the Lodge was easy to follow.
Once at the spa, we were greeted by the staff and estheticians and began our day. Our group enjoyed relaxing massages, enbrightenment facials, chocolate and champagne body wraps and Caribbean hand treatments. The Summit Spa uses Avenda procedures and products and it is exactly what you would expect from any Aveda spa. The staff were friendly, well trained and accommodating. The pricing for the treatments are comparable to other Aveda spas.
In between treatments we enjoyed a small lunch at the Bighorn Lounge. The food was delicious and prepared perfectly. The atmosphere relaxed and informal; the mountain views were spectacular!
We absolutely enjoyed our day and look forward to returning again soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the best of the Canadian Rockies by treating yourself to an unforgettable getaway at the Delta Hotels Kananaskis Lodge. Showcasing an incomparable location in gorgeous Kananaskis Village and a wealth of first-class amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Delta Hotels by Marriott Kananaskis Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kananaskis Lodge
- Kananaskis Hotel
- Delta Lodge At Kananaskis
- Delta Hotel Kananaskis Village
- Kananaskis Delta
- Delta Kananaskis Village
- Delta Kananaskis Hotel
- Delta Kananaskis Lodge
- Lodge At Kananaskis
- Kananaskis Village Delta