We stayed only one night and were thrilled to learn we were upgraded to signature club. The rooms were beautiful and clean. We had a lovely view.
Took full advantage of the pool and hot tub. The changing facilities were a bit limited and after a day of heavy use were in need of cleaning.
Food was good but not exceptional. Found the food and wine prices to be a bit high. $17 for a glass of Sauvignon blanc is pricey.
Concierge and front desk staff were very helpful and friendly.
It was a nice place for a short break.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the best of the Canadian Rockies by treating yourself to an unforgettable getaway at the Delta Hotels Kananaskis Lodge. Showcasing an incomparable location in gorgeous Kananaskis Village and a wealth of first-class amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Delta Hotels by Marriott Kananaskis Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kananaskis Lodge
- Kananaskis Hotel
- Delta Lodge At Kananaskis
- Delta Hotel Kananaskis Village
- Kananaskis Delta
- Delta Kananaskis Village
- Delta Kananaskis Hotel
- Delta Kananaskis Lodge
- Lodge At Kananaskis
- Kananaskis Village Delta