Our family stayed at the resort recently and had a wonderful experience.
The front desk and restaurant staff were all respectful, polite, and helpful. We have an eight month old baby and requested to switch rooms to accomodate us. They switched our room without a problem. The restaurant staff were wonderful and allowed us to eat from either menu in the Cafe as our baby was not allowed in lounge.
At check in , Christopher the Rooms Division Manager, introduced himself and made us feel welcome. Upon check out, he ensured that our stay had been what we expected.
Overall a wonderful stay . The kids enjoyed the pool, we enjoyed the fitness room, and we all enjoyed the room and great food.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at the entrance to Kananaskis Country and 40 minutes east of Banff. Stoney Nakoda Resort is a full service hotel,complimentary buffet breakfast,full service restaurant, sports lounge and casino. Guest rooms offer complimentary High speed internet access (Telus Optik) and 42 inch TVs. Free surface parking and space for over sized vehicles. Ask about our seasonal adventure packages ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Stoney Nakoda Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stoney Nakoda Resort And Casino
- Stoney Nakoda Hotel Kananaskis Village