This hotel was not even in our radar, but we are so glad that we stopped. We were going to stay in Canmore, but could not find anything that suited us. This hotel is alone on the Trans Canada and you cannot miss it. The front desk staff was professional, answering all my questions and even let me see a room. The room was clean, huge and very comfortable. Our view from our roon was beautiful. We ate in the restaurant that night and the food was really good. My son commented that it was the best pizza he ever had!! My sons used the golf simulator and played 9 holes of golf!! The pool and hot tub were clean. The water slide tired out the boys!!! Breakfast was good, alot of healthy choices.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at the entrance to Kananaskis Country and 40 minutes east of Banff. Stoney Nakoda Resort is a full service hotel,complimentary buffet breakfast,full service restaurant, sports lounge and casino. Guest rooms offer complimentary High speed internet access (Telus Optik) and 42 inch TVs. Free surface parking and space for over sized vehicles. Ask about our seasonal adventure packages ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Evoline ltd so you can book your Stoney Nakoda Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stoney Nakoda Hotel Kananaskis Village
- Stoney Nakoda Resort And Casino