We normally stay at the Delta in Kananaskis however got a way better deal here and we will definitely be back. We requested and paid a small amount more for the mountain view and it was worth it, wow, spectacular. The food here is really good and they have a pasta buffet night on Thursday's really reasonable and good. There is also a buffet on Friday night prime rib and lobster tail for $24.99 make sure you bring you ski pass and they will give you one meal free it was really great there was 4 of us and we had 2 glasses of wine and the bill came to $100.00 with tip now that's cheap can't imagine what that would have cost at the Delta. Rooms were modern and big, service awesome front desk people were super helpful when we had to borrow a fax and photocopier for a family emergency. All in all will definitely be back, only complaint and it's pretty trivial is the pillows were too big.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at the entrance to Kananaskis Country and 40 minutes east of Banff. Stoney Nakoda Resort is a full service hotel,complimentary buffet breakfast,full service restaurant, sports lounge and casino. Guest rooms offer complimentary High speed internet access (Telus Optik) and 42 inch TVs. Free surface parking and space for over sized vehicles. Ask about our seasonal adventure packages ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Orbitz and HotelQuickly so you can book your Stoney Nakoda Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stoney Nakoda Resort And Casino
- Stoney Nakoda Hotel Kananaskis Village