“Such a fresh and delicious spicy noodle dish!”

Noi's Little Thai Takeout
Ranked #3 of 43 Restaurants in Los Osos
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed March 31, 2011

I had "Spicy Noodle dish (Phad Key Mow)" and it came with ... cauliflower I think and peas and peppers and green onions and all of the vegies were so fresh and NOT over cooked .. it was the most delicious dish! This is a great little place and it has recently revamped its sit down area to include a peaceful and pretty dining area and even a little fountain. It was just a take-out place but now it is also definitely an eating place and one of my favorites.

1  Thank brianeclus

Reviewed March 17, 2011

Way off the beaten path, so use your GPS to find this place..it's well worth the trip and trouble! We had pad thai and a curry dish; both were delish! Only 2 ladies working in this small place, with few tables to eat at, so bring your sense of humor as well as adventure, and a warm coat, as you will be eating al fresco near the ocean.

Reviewed March 5, 2011

We had lunch at this place on the recommendation of my granddaughter who is a student at Cal Poly in SLO. Great choice...as we had some of the best Thai food I have ever tasted.

As the name indicates, this is a "takeout" place, but we took advantage of their outdoor seating option. Expect paper plates and plastic forks, but...the food is well worth it.

The second I entered the kitchen area to place our order, I just knew that we were in for a treat. Not only was the kitchen area modern, clean and with some pleasing colors, but what really got my attention were the aromas. You could literally smell that they were cooking with fresh ingredients.

We selected three different menu choices and decided to share. All three were very, very good, but the winner was probably a curry dish served as a special on Friday's.

The portions were large, but some might argue that the prices are a little high....$9 to $11 for a lunch with paper plates.....!!

However, we are going back....for sure. Thumbs up and five "stars"....!!

Reviewed March 13, 2010

Noi's is the best for simple and tasty Thai Food. Everything tastes so incredibly fresh! There's only a couple tables, but we always try to get one out side to eat instead of getting our food to go.

Reviewed December 27, 2009

By far the best Thai food on the central coast!! They always use lots of fresh veggies, and the food is always delicious! Only a couple of tables outside to sit at, so this really is a take-out place, but it is the best around ... and I've tried almost every place in SLO county.

1  Thank staysea1