“Neighborhood joint world class flavor PART TWO”
Review of Sylvester's

Sylvester's
Ranked #2 of 43 Restaurants in Los Osos
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Gotta revise my last review by adding that unless you want a burger that's red in the middle (which I think is dangerous) ask for at least medium well done. I forgot to specify last visit and I guess their default done-ness is medium rare (gross). Extremely upset. I wish they'd asked me...........

Reviewed April 8, 2013

It's no joke... best burger you can find. It will be messy.
I tell them to go easy or leave the "Sly sauce" off... it's got MSG and I'm not a fan. Other than the sauce... killer burger!
I like the buffalo.

Reviewed March 29, 2013

Put on hold for along time. Fies were mostly grease with a poop of some kind of pickled garlic in the center.angrily dropped there. The burger was supposed to be free range.had a giant piece of bone in it and smelled very funny. Almost like feces. The firsttime I went was good and downhill ever since. I paid 12 dollars for a burger and fries and had to ask for a bag to go. Ridiculous I fear for my health.

Reviewed February 21, 2013

Everything is great! Can't go wrong~ Good American Food and reasonable prices. Delicious! Burgers are featured but they have other foods. Like the Fish & Chips, too.

Reviewed February 18, 2013

Since leaving town, Sylvester`s is the thing i miss most. Eat here at least twice every time i am in the area. Cannot be beat.