“Why did I wait so long?”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Good Tides Coffee House
Ranked #4 of 4 Coffee & Tea in Los Osos
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 15, 2012

I seriously do not know why I haven't tried this place for dinner before. I am surprised we have something this good in Los Osos. My husband got us some dinner to go, the polenta was yummy and she has a different stew every weekend-we had chicken. And her soup smelled and tasted like something my grandma used to make. ahhh...Have also tried a quinoa salad special that had lots of vegies.

I believe they do lots of local and organic foods and have vegan and gluten free items. Going to definitely try it for breakfast soon. It is all outside eating so we need warm weather to eat here or get to go. Food was all still nice and warm when we got it home. Dogs are welcome!

Reviewed January 9, 2012

Our breakfast at Good Tides was wonderful and we loved the simplicity of the experience. Definitely a local gem.