“I really like the local vibe and beer a lot ”

Figueroa Mountain Brewing Co.
Ranked #6 of 12 Restaurants in Los Olivos
Reviewed December 4, 2017 via mobile

Really good beer , casual, rustic, great service and lots of tv’s for sports. I like their dbl ipa but they have a lot of very good beers

Reviewed October 20, 2017

We stopped in for a quick beverage before heading back home. As usual, I had a flight of IPA's.
They served 4 for $8, which I felt was a pretty good deal. Each of them was totally different than the others, one was very floral, one fruity, one extra hoppy and the other more standard (similar to a Lagunitas IPA). I enjoyed each of them. My only callout would be that I wish the server would have put them in order of lightest to heaviest in flavor. I had the very floral one first and it took away from my experience with the next one.
The staff was very friendly and the facility is nice.
I will look for their beers when I go shopping next time. I was not familiar with Figueroa Mountain Brewing Co. but they said they do distribute as far north as SF.

Reviewed October 18, 2017

My husband and I went to Los Olivos fron Solvang and rode our bicycles on a hot day so when we got there we did not wanted wine likely we saw the brewing co. place went in there and had a great beer. Nice place and nice bar tender .

Reviewed October 1, 2017

Great place for beer, really liked all the kind of beers we tested. Really appreciated the tasting platter.

Reviewed August 21, 2017 via mobile

From lighter to porters the beer is really good! Pleasant atmosphere fun after a day of wine tasting. Yeah beer still fits in the body and head. Go for it you won't do wrong. By the way the owner is a pistol. Hello Judy.