“Such a warm family business”
Review of Clairmont Farms

Clairmont Farms
Ranked #10 of 42 things to do in Los Olivos
More attraction details
Owner description: Clairmont Farms is a family owned and operated, working lavender farm. Come and see 12,000 Grosso lavender plants, the lavender distillery which operates daily and enjoy learning how lavender farming is done and how the products are made. Bring a picnic and eat by the field. The gift shop has all sorts of lavender products from soaps, shampoos, essential oils to even dog shampoo. Open 10-6 daylight savings time and 10-5 standard time.
Reviewed August 2, 2012

We have visited twice and bought gifts for family and friends. The owners are so nice and treat you like VIP!

1  Thank Angela W

Reviewed July 2, 2012

We loved the products they had for sale because they smelled so good and were authentic products. The honey was delicious!

2  Thank Kathy K
Reviewed June 4, 2012

The lavender was not in bloom when we visited the farm so I imagine that had a big impact on the overall setting. It was nice and pretty but I wouldn't consider it a must unless (a) the lavender is bloom or (b) you want to purchase their wonderful, high quality fresh lavender products. If that is the case, then definitely go.

1  Thank Leah H
Reviewed February 14, 2012

I've been visiting here for years and have always loved their products. I've watched as the line has been expanded and items improved over the years. Usually I visit 2 to 3 times a year. If I can't make it or if I need something, I will have it sent. The service has always been prompt and problem free.. I've taken friends to visit and they also have been delighted with their purchases.

2  Thank vignettehol
Reviewed February 4, 2012

They have a lot of really good products, my favorite is the leave in hair conditioner. The lavender sachets last a long time, and the scent is wonderful. Their lip balm is really nice and something I hadn't tried until recently. Give this place a look!

1  Thank spark1

Been to Clairmont Farms? Share your experiences!