“Worth a stop”

90 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 93 helpful votes
“Worth a stop”
Reviewed August 6, 2012

Visited here with my husband in August 2010. Female owned winery making Italian style wines. The wine was good, we took home a bottle of the Sangiovese. The woman working here was great. Good conversationalist and helped us figure out where else in town we should taste based on what kind of wine we liked. I would recommend this place.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank DZKathrynE

Palm Desert, California
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Excellent wines”
Reviewed August 1, 2012

A friend had recommended the Vermentino wine here, so I had to try it. It is excellent. As are the reds, very nice blends. They make only 1000 cases a year, so they are not available in too many places. The winemaker is a young lady who clearly has a bright future ahead of her. Visit this wine tasting room when in or around Solvang. I liked it so much I joined the wine club.

Visited July 2012