“Worth the stop”

32 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 52 helpful votes
“Worth the stop”
Reviewed November 18, 2012

I wish my husband & I had shared our tasting. The wines were very strong & not quite our favorites BUT it was worth the stop. They had a large tasting menu (7-8 wines) which made it worth the $10 fee.

Visited November 2012

Winston Salem, North Carolina
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Maybe visited on an off day?”
Reviewed November 14, 2012

I give 4 stars for the wine because a few were pretty good. I give 2 stars for the service because they were fairly inattentive. And finally, I give 3 stars for the tasting room due to its cozy and charming vibe, if a bit cramped.

All in all, decent experience, especially given wee had a 2-for-1 tasting coupon.

Visited November 2012
North Tustin
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Great experience!”
Reviewed August 6, 2012

I really enjoyed the tasting and the stories that were shared with us at Epiphany! It makes such a difference when the staff understand the heritage of their product and the region!

Visited August 2012
Lincoln, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Epiphnay Cellars 1”
Reviewed July 15, 2012

This winery was in the town and part of a free tasting coupon that was supplied by the Fess Parker Inn & Spa as part of our stay.

Unfortunately, we only found one wine that we both enjoyed from the wine tasting list. Server was friendly and helpful concerning the wiines as well as providing us with a short history lesson of the town.

Very enjoyable visit to this winery.

Visited July 2012