“Nice way to spend a couple of hours!”

Fess Parker Winery & Vineyard
Ranked #1 of 42 things to do in Los Olivos
Reviewed October 24, 2012

Just the drive to the winery is worth it. If you are coming from Santa Barbara take 154 across the mountains for some spectacular views. And Foxen Canyon is beautiful with its vineyards and horses. We spent a couple of relaxing hours at the winery tasting room. The staff did not rush us through it. Instead they were very attentive, were quite knowledgeable about the wines, added a couple additional wines to the tasting list, and most importantly poured some very generous servings! We bought some cheese for our tasting and had a very enjoyable time.

Reviewed October 15, 2012

Great rustic feel. The wine was not not my favorite, but I loved the atmosphere. The outdoor space was beautiful. The grounds were kept clean.

Reviewed October 12, 2012

My wife and I visited Los Olivos yesterday and visited their tasting room to try out their great wines. I have had them before and was looking forward to drinking some more. I am glad to stop by and will do the same in the future.

Reviewed September 22, 2012

When driving down the Foxen Canyon wine trail from Santa Maria we always try to stop at Fess Parker. The service is great and we like to take our tastings outside onto the patio area to enjoy the well maintained lawn and growing fields. Also a nice place for pictures.

Reviewed September 13, 2012

I have NEVER been to a winery. My friend has been here so we stopped in. What a gorgeous place. Even the dog laying on the welcome mat, which was not a planned thing, made it homie. She tasted a couple different wines and we made a purchase and left.
It would have been great to have had more time to spend. the grounds are beautiful!!