“Yummy food but after 3 courses for lunch I left hungry”
Review of Petros

Petros
Ranked #5 of 12 Restaurants in Los Olivos
Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed March 18, 2013 via mobile

I didn't find the food that much better than I could get at a Greek deli. It was good but not worth the price. We started with- forgive my spelling spanakopita each had lunch salads and ended with baklava and were still hungry when we left!!! It was pretty expensive for the small not exciting portions. I could have driven down to Santa Barbara to the Greek deli on Haley st and with gas and the total bill had more food, a full stomach, and still would have spend less. We are locals and probably won't be back

Reviewed March 3, 2013

We stopped in here for a little nosh before we were going out for a day of wine tasting. Staff was very friendly and attentive. We had an amazing cheese plate with olives and figs, which was excellent, and was served with some toasted pita bread. Reasonably priced and nice pours on their wine by the glass.

Reviewed March 3, 2013

Visited this restaurant with family--good atmosphere, good food, tasty fresh pomegranate margarita. We dined on a Monday night--the place was packed--good sign! Enjoyed the halibut.

Reviewed February 19, 2013

If youre looking for something different, Dinner was very good at Petros. Sit by the fireplace! We ordered the lamb and the dip sampler for an appetizer - very good!

Reviewed February 5, 2013

This resturant is located in the Fess Parker Inn. The decor and layout is very pretty. For my visit I sat at the bar abd had a few drinks and dinner form there. It was a Saturday and they place was full but I did not see that anyone had to waiti for a table or anything. Overall the service was just OK. The menu is very limited but I still managed to find a few good things to order. I can't remember the name of the appetizer I got, but it was delicious (it was similar to meatballs on top of some mashed potatoes). Anyhow, some of the prices were really high and I felt maybe we could have gotten a better value somewhere else. I will probably try another restaurant on my next visit.

Been to Petros? Share your experiences!