“Delicious Fresh Pasta!”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Delicious Fresh Pasta!”
Reviewed May 26, 2014

We found this place online when craving Italian food that's not from the box (why pay $15 for a plate of pasta I could have made at home for $3?!). We fell in love with Pastaria at our first step in the door.

Staff is all-around super friendly, service is attentive, ambiance is cozy, and the food is amazing! Lots of choices for homemade pasta, our favorite being the truffle agnolotti. It's super rich, but absolutely divine. We bring all of our out of town visitors here and we've never been let down.

There's a range of options for different prices and the value overall is really stellar, especially considering all the sub-par alternatives. There's also plenty of vegetarian choices, too.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank WanderVV

San Luis Obispo, CA
“Wonderful Small Restaurant”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

The staff was very accomodating. We had a short wait for our reservation but the staff was very aware and kept us updated. The restaurant is small but we very much enjoyed it. Food was delicious from the fresh baked bread that arrived almost immediately. I ordered Gnocchi Salciccia. Creamy tomato sauce with ground Italian-style sausage, mushrooms and wilted spinach with a lovely wedge salad to start. I would go back again and order the same thing it was so good. A great experience in a small restaurant in a lovely small town.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank SLOcyn
Los Gatos, California
“Little Bit of Italy”
Reviewed January 25, 2014

An Italian bistro, small, intimate and charming in a town which has become a destination for food lovers. (Los Gatos)

Visited January 2014
1 Thank floydyale
Vancouver, Washington
“Bravo, Pastaria!”
Reviewed July 27, 2013

Four of us had dinner on a weeknight here, and luckily had made a reservation as it is small and always busy, which means it can also be a bit noisy. We were seated quickly and the service that evening was prompt and friendly. We all got different things; I was pleased to find gnocchi on the menu, and ordered the Salsiccia version. It was delicious, but a very generous portion, and I could not finish all the sauce. The dinners are somewhat pricey, because everything is a la carte---but all the dishes we got were fresh, beautifully plated and served promptly. I would definitely recommend it for some of the best authentic Italian food around----but be sure to call well ahead for a reservation.

• Visited July 2013
El Dorado Hills, California
“Lean Cuisine Style Cannelloni”
Reviewed July 9, 2013

We have dined at this small restaurant before and I doubt we will again. One of my favorite Italian dishes is cannelloni and I ordered their crab-filled version. The cannelloni was covered with a nice bechamel sauce but the sauce was almost thicker than my flat cannelloni. It was flat because the crab was non-existent. On my second bite of the first cannelloni I tasted crab and that was it - just enough to claim the filling. As my title suggest, I have had better cannelloni from Lean Cuisine.

The service was good and the waitress and other server were very friendly. My disappointment was with what they served.

• Visited July 2013