$209
$269
Los Gatos Lodge(Los Gatos)
$139
Bristol Hotel(Campbell)(Great Value!)
$149
Carlyle Hotel(Campbell)
$129
$100
Saratoga Oaks Lodge(Saratoga)(Great Value!)
$179
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $214/night.

$199
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $268/night.

$199
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $247/night.

1,341 results
All reviewsfront deskwedding weekendsanta cruzsilicon valleyfarmers marketnice hotelwithin walking distancelocation is greatenjoyed my stayupon checkfree parkinggatostollhousepitsfireplacerobescalifornia
Reviewed January 3, 2005

We arrived back at the Toll House in December for our annual Holiday gathering with family and were very pleased the hotel was completed with its renovation. It looks great and the new restaurant is excellent. We will always stay there...........as always......

Reviewed October 21, 2004

My husband and I stayed at the Toll House, Los Gatos, CA in September 2004. The staff provided excellent customer service. Our room was newly decorated, with a balcony and small table to sit at - a perfect place to sit and drink a glass of wine before heading into town for dinner. The continental breakfast consisted of danish, juice, yogurt, and coffee/tea, however, you need to get to the breakfast area early enough before all the danish are taken. There are a lot of weddings there, so expect some noise in the hallways on Sat. nights, or just bring some ear plugs, in case needed!! Since the hotel is located in town, it's easy to go back and forth to and from the hotel. The town itself is a great weekend getaway.

San Mateo, CA
Reviewed June 27, 2004

My girlfriend and I chose the Toll House for a weekend getaway. Upon arrival, we were very dissapointed to discover that the lobby floor was under renovation and looking quite unpresentable. The restaurant/lounge was also under renovation and therefore closed. We were given no warning when making our reservations two weeks beforehand. And the rates were not reduced.

Our "Junior Suite" was clean and quite nice. We enjoyed the fireplace and the jetted tub. The stereo system however was not working properly (no sound from right speaker).

Although room service was available, the menu was less than exciting (we ate great sushi down the street instead).

Overall, our stay was fine. As mentioned, the room was nice. It simply would have been appreciated to receive some warning regarding the ongoing renovations; we would of not stayed at the Toll House and just waited until it was presentable.

5  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed June 25, 2004

I love the town of Los Gatos and this hotel is great location but I was so disappointed by the room and the hotel itself. All that I can say if OLD. It was a long walk to the room and the room was dark and old with dirty carpet and hotel six type furnishings. The only thing that I can say good is the toll house cookies and apples at the front desk. To be fair, the toll house is undergoing renovation (which made the experience worse) but I think I got the worst room in the house and I would never book this hotel again. If it had not been a long travel week and late when I check in I would have moved to another hotel.

4  Thank ResortSpaLady
Reviewed February 5, 2004

I was very pleased with our recent stay at this hotel. We stayed in the Parlor Suite which had a fireplace, 3 tv's, and a huge bathroom! We also had a microwave which was great. There is a continental breakfast and great chocolate chip cookies in the lobby. The staff was very friendly and the hotel was very clean. It is also in a great location right in the heart of downtown. They had a business center that consisted of 1 computer, 1 printer and 1 copier but it was free, including the internet. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars was because I thought the rates were a bit pricey during the week.