$189
Los Gatos Lodge(Los Gatos)
$119
$269
$261
$149
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of $219/night.

1,348 results
All reviewsfront deskwedding weekendsanta cruzsilicon valleyfarmers marketnice hotelwithin walking distancelocation is greatenjoyed my stayupon checkfree parkinggatostollhousepitsfireplacerobescalifornia
Reviewed January 14, 2012

It took a lot of hard work to get the front desk staff on side, there's a bit of attitude there as other reviewers have noted. However to be fair when I had a couple of requests by the phone they were dealt with in a pleasant and helpful fashion.
the rooms are good, large, clean and nice, and overall the property is nice and just marred by the edgy attitude of some of the staff.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed January 12, 2012

First of all, the staff isn't friendly...They're moderately polite, just don't ask for anything.
The cable on my TV didn't work...The Gym was smaller than a closet
The town of Los Gatos is awesome. Within 10 minutes of the hotel you are in the wilderness of California. I think there are 20 state parks within 1 hour.
Also very close to San Jose and Palo Alto.

• Stayed: January 2012
Reviewed November 30, 2011

We were visiting with family in San Jose for Thanksgiving and stayed here for 4 nights. The rooms were modern and clean. Our heat in the room didn't regulate and we were either freezing or hot unless we manually changed it. We let the desk know and they "fixed" the problem but not really. We were comfortable otherwise. The lobby was small but cozy with a burning fireplace. We didn't eat any meals here but did partake in Ladies night happy hour on Wednesday night. There was a firepit out back for use if you wanted. Never saw it uncovered but maybe the rainy weather was the reason. We will stay here again. The town is charming and can walk easily to anything you may need.

Room Tip: We were on the first floor and it wasn't noisy at all. Nice to not have to use an elevator. Our window faced the front street and it was a nice view.
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Lori256
Reviewed November 29, 2011

Our family and friends stayed at the Toll House over Thanksgiving. The rooms were well appointed, though when we first got to our room one of the water glasses had a wine ring around it...no big deal. Check in was fast and the staff was accomodating to our group of 15. The restaurant served a fantastic breakfast and the wait staff was excellent. Because of the size of our group, we got a great rate of about $150/night, though I heard that its around $250 for the holidays for a single room. The hotel is within easy walking distance from the shops downtown. It was a nice stay.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank rajagary
Reviewed November 28, 2011

I stayed at the Toll House Hotel on Thanksgiving night. It was one of few hotels in the area that accepted my dog, and was not a very large hotel. My reviews are a bit mixed
1. Overall nice hotel, but a bit larger than I had expected. The number of rooms was not listed on the website. I'm guessing there are about 150 rooms
2. They didn't have the promised dog "things" in the room, and I had to ask twice to get them and it took over an hour.
3. Pet fee was $75 which was very high for 1 night. It's $75 if you stay more nights, but I've paid $75 for just myself at hotels.
4. Food was just OK at the restaurant -- wine list all local Santa Cruz Mountains and average
5. They don't offer the nicer rooms if you have a pet. In particular, the rooms with fireplace and jacuzzi tub are not available with pets.
6. DVD that I got from the hotel skipped, and we couldn't finish it. Also, all movies were pretty old ones
7. Los Gatos is a very charming town with lots of shops, restaurants, bars, cute main street. It's also very close to Saratoga, another charming town
8. The hotel is right in downtown Los Gatos, so you can walk to everything

I would still stay at the hotel again, but I'd be more clear of the room I wanted, etc.

Room Tip: Ask for one with fireplace and jacuzzi tub. It's not much more expensive. Also, get an interior courtyard room.
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple