“Tasty, tiny portions”

Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Bachman
Transit: Within 1 block
Reviewed January 2, 2013

Delightful flavour combinations. I particularly liked the butternut squash soup. My fellow diners enjoyed the sea bass and the risotto entrees. One of my friends first course was 4 Brussels sprouts, while he said they were tasty, it was a symbol of all our VERY TINY portions.
The potatoes dauphin/augratin with the main course, was half the size of a deck of cards. As tasty as the food was, a 20 minute wait between the second course and entree was awkward and my fillet minion was barely warm. Not worth the drive & price.

1  Thank Ca6440

Reviewed September 29, 2012

Wonderful place for many occasions...birthday, date night or out with friends. The Fried Chicken is amazing.

Reviewed February 11, 2012

I finally went to James Randall after passing by a million times. I didn't realize they had expanded and I really like the layout. The decor was very nice. The food was great. We had a jalapeno drink that was unique and tasty and they had a lot more fun drinks on the menu. I don't think I'll become a regular here but I will definitely go back.

1  Thank globetrotterLG
Reviewed January 7, 2012

Very nice for a special evening, creative menu, have enjoyed everything I've had here. A bit pricey, but nice.

Reviewed December 22, 2011

I made the reservation with a request not to be seated too close to other patrons since I have severe allergies to fragrances and a highly perfumed diner could ruin my meal; they were kind enough to give us a table my the window that was not surrounded by other tables, and checked with us to make sure that was okay. Much appreciated! The food was quite delicious. The menu was small, with a fish dish, a chicken dish, a meat dish, and a pork dish from which to choose. My husband and I asked for the servers suggestions which we we followed and were happy we did.