“Lovely Motel”

Best Western The Inn Of Los Gatos
Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Los Gatos
Reviewed April 23, 2014

We stay at the Inn of Los Gatos every time we are in town. The remodel is fantastic! The rooms are beautifully decorated, very classy. The beds, linens, and pillows were incredibly comfortable. I read some unfavorable reviews, but that must have been before the remodel because these rooms are top notch. Also, the continental breakfast is generous, with very good coffee. The staff is friendly and hospitable. We recommend this motel for families, business, pleasure, or a solo stay. A+++

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Gavin M, Manager at Best Western The Inn Of Los Gatos, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2014

Wow, Lisa! This is music to our ears. We're so glad you enjoyed your stay with us -- thank you for such a kind review. It's great to hear that our remodel really impressed you -- we think everyone deserves a little luxury! Next time you're in the area, we'd love to have you back.

Reviewed April 12, 2014

This hotel is very nice. They completely remodeled it and I was extremely impressed since our last visit. Everything is new, clean and very modern. Nice keurig coffee maker with many pods to keep you satisfied. Complimentary snacks in lobby as well as additional coffee and tea choices. Highly recommend

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Gavin M, General Manager at Best Western The Inn Of Los Gatos, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2014

Thanks for coming back and checking out the new property! Sounds like we really hit a home run on this one - I love the coffee makers too! We have more coming - our new breakfast room and menu should be available by early summer! Looking forward to serving you again soon!

Reviewed April 6, 2014

there were several places to pick in los gatos, hands down this was perfect for my family. Newly renovated rooms, quiet, clean and close to downtown. the mattress and beddings are comfortable,
also the coffee was perfect, certainly we are going back.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Gavin M, Manager at Best Western The Inn Of Los Gatos, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2014

Wow, hands down perfect for your family! I'm thrilled to hear that you had such a fantastic stay with us. It's nice to know you appreciate all the hard work we put in to renovate our inn. Hope you get a chance to stay with us again soon!

Reviewed March 1, 2014

We live about an hour away from Los Gagos and were looking for a place that would provide a quiet place for us to relax. This is definitely the place to get away. The rooms are very nice. The bedding with the down comforters felt very luxurious. The details in the rooms from the paint color on the walls to the carpet under our feet made our stay just what we were looking for. We didn't have to drive anywhere. The Los Gatos downtown was just a short walk away. We found a cafe for breakfast and there was a variety of restaurants to choose from for dinner. We stayed in the main building and were greated by the friendly staff when we would return to our room. We will be back!

Room Tip: Rooms above the main lobby were very quiet
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Lisa G
Gavin M, Manager at Best Western The Inn Of Los Gatos, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2014

Hi Lisa,

I'm so glad to hear we were a relaxing and peaceful place to get away for a bit. We just renovated our entire hotel, so it's nice to know you found your room luxurious and comfortable. That's the goal! It was a pleasure hosting you, and I look forward to your next stay.

Reviewed February 27, 2014

This place is amazing. I live in the area but we wanted to 'get away' for a night and decided to stay here. The rooms look great, the staff was very friendly, and the being able to lounge at the pool when it was hot last week was exactly what we needed. I'm also a coffee lover and they have a really good selection of k-cups.

The GM introduced himself to us and I'd come back just to visit with him again.

Room Tip: Get a room close to the lobby so you're closer to coffee in the morning :)
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Photogtravler

Hi Mike,

I know we already wrote to each other on Yelp, but I wanted to thank you for recommending us on TripAdvisor as well. As a small local business, I really appreciate your support. Looking forward to your next stay with us!

Reviewed February 13, 2014

Considering that I travel for a living I don't usually kiss and tell when it comes to my favorite hotels. The reason for this is it tends to be counter productive. It obviously becomes tougher to get a room if everybody knows about a newly established hidden gem like this. ----- The quality of the recent remodel was impressive. I don't know how many times I've seen owners dump a ton of money into carpet, paint, and furnishings and then you slide the curtains open to find 30 year old single pane windows. Not the case here. High quality windows, very tastefully decorated rooms, new heating and air conditioning units along with 250+ channel digital cable turned me into an instant fan. I was treated very well by Brian, Renee, and the rest of the staff so I am reluctantly breaking my own don't kiss and tell rule. Another bonus. It's about a ten minute walk or two minute drive from beautiful downtown Los Gatos, which has a plethora of fine dining and boutique style shopping. Enjoy.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Gavin M, Manager at Best Western The Inn Of Los Gatos, responded to this reviewResponded February 17, 2014

Thank you, Rich! It's great to hear you're so impressed with the recent changes we've made. Although I understand why you're hesitant to spread the word about your favorite hotels, I'm glad you broke your own rule to write us such a thoughtful recommendation. I know Brian, Renee and the rest of our staff will appreciate it just as much as I do!

Safe travels,

Reviewed February 9, 2014

We had stayed in this inn a couple of years ago before the renovations began. What a change! The renovated rooms are extremely nice and very comfortable. Loved the Kuerig coffee maker and flat-screen TV. Large shower head provided great showers. Bed and pillows excellent. Room was very quiet. Staff was friendly and helpful. Couldn't ask for much more. Certainly is the best choice in Los Gatos.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Gavin M, General Manager at Best Western The Inn Of Los Gatos, responded to this reviewResponded February 10, 2014

David, thanks so much for your wonderful review! We're so glad you enjoyed your stay. We have put a lot of love into this renovation, and it looks like we're paying off! Check us out on Facebook too and help us spread the word!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Los Gatos
The Inn at Saratoga
The Inn at Saratoga
#1 of 2 in Saratoga
Larkspur Landing Campbell

Been to Best Western The Inn Of Los Gatos? Share your experiences!