“Delicious new find”

Spinello's East Coast Eatery
Ranked #64 of 163 Restaurants in Los Gatos
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Lincoln, California
“Delicious new find”
Reviewed January 29, 2014 via mobile

Great atmosphere at this recently opened restaurant. My visiting sister treated me to a birthday dinner. Our server was friendly and helpful, making suggestions for wines and entrees. I had the Italian Express, perfect for my appetite. My sister tried the Caesar salad and spicy prawns. We were both pleased with the flavors and portions of our meals. This small restaurant takes reservations. It was very busy for a Tuesday night. We will definitely go again.

los gatos
“Great for lunch...”
Reviewed January 11, 2014

I would like to go to dinner at Spinello's but they stay booked up even though the reviews don't seem inspired. For lunch, I had the fish on spinach and it was delicious. My son ate a pasta dish and I thought I would have to pry his fingers off the bowl to leave - he loved it. Downside is the service. Not really impressive but pleasant. The restaurant is remarkably small so while it wasn't loud at lunch, I can imagine that it has lots of background noise when it's full!

Visited October 2013
Los Gatos, California
“You must try Spinello's!”
Reviewed January 9, 2014

Darling new Italian restaurant in downtown Los Gatos!

Chef Mike serves authentic "New Jersey Italian" cuisine with a traditional Italian menu. The food is tasty and the portions are quite generous. The meatball sandwich is one of my favorites but it's safe to say that everything on the menu is VERY good! The food is delicious and the prices are quite affordable. This is on my short list of favorites in town and LG is blessed with a number of really good restaurants.

I recommend making a reservation because it's quite popular. Chef Mike takes pride in his restaurant and is very good about checking on you to ensure you are happy with your meal.

Whether it's lunch or dinner - you must try Spinello's!

Great...now that I'm thinking about their food I will have to drive over there to eat today!! Mmmm!

• Visited January 2014
Los Gatos, California
“Excellent new restaurant in Los Gatos”
Reviewed January 8, 2014

Love this new Italian restaurant in the heart of Los Gatos. Spinellos serves delicious authentic Italian cuisine and is already building an excellent reputation. They have a very traditional Italian menu, with authentic favorites like Sunday Gravy. If you are a true Italian you will know what this is and will love they way they create this sauce. The restaurant is small, so you probably need to make a reservation; it is cosy and comfortable with a lively atmosphere. Excellent service and expect to see the owner chef stopping by your table. Buon appetito.

• Visited December 2013