“Bring your family or meet a friends”

Willow Street Wood-Fired Pizza
Ranked #13 of 166 Restaurants in Los Gatos
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 4, 2012

Great family place, nice for lunch with friends, casual and always good. Take out and delivery is perfect for local events like jazz in the plazz or a party at home

Reviewed June 18, 2012

Great patio seating, view of the street & park, very charming

Reviewed May 29, 2012

Every time we drive to San Jose airport from Santa Cruz Calif. we HAVE to stop and have dinner at Willow Street....my personal favorite is the Seafood Pasta, which consists of pieces of salmon, prawns, scallops in a little garlic butter wine sauce over linguini....melts in your mouth. Menu calls for a fettucini sauce, but I ask them to prepare in it the white wine butter and they always get it right!! The bread pudding dessert is out of this world, which accounts for at least 5 of the pounds I have put on in the past 6 months!! Their angel pasta with tomato, garlic and basil is what my husband always orders and it is always served to perfection. Their marinara sauce is so close to my grandmothers homemade sauce that I almost feel like I am back in Italy. We have never had to wait for a table, even on a Friday without a reservation our wait time was all of 15 minutes. Yes, the restaurant is a bit noisy but that is because it is full of people enjoying a great meal. Thank you Willow Street for always putting out a GREAT and consistently well prepared meal!

Reviewed May 16, 2012 via mobile

We had the wood-fired salmon, mango/red pepper salsa salad. It was fresh, sweet, a little spicy and delightful. We dinned on the patio in perfect weather.

Reviewed May 2, 2012

Willow St is an average pizzeria.
Visited with 10 folks, friends and family, and had good service, but 9 out of 10 thought the food was average and overpriced, myself included. Avoid the seafood......did not taste fresh... and the shrimp had that chlorine taste.

1  Thank Reed W