“Delicious”

Forbes Mill Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Forbes Mill Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 164 Restaurants in Los Gatos
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Royce Ave.
Reviewed August 31, 2013

Delicious is one of the words I rarely use. At this restaurant it is one of the first words I think of. Went here with a group of people for a nice Steak. Staff were excellent and the service was great too. The Filet Mignon was Delicious !!

There are newer reviews for Forbes Mill Steakhouse

Reviewed July 25, 2013

I love Forbes Mil Steakhouse. The food is amazing and the service impeccable. The filet was cooked to perfection - I could cut it with a butter knife!

1  Thank Christine M
Reviewed July 7, 2013

We are looking for a nice steak house and Forbes Mill was recommended to us by a friend. Located in Los Gatos which is really very nice town. We came here on a Friday and we were impressed with the total ambiance. The service was great. The staff all looked very professiional. The music was just the right volume in the background unlike other places that we can't hear our own voices. The dress code is business casual and I can say it's really comfy that way. I ordered the seafood risotto and I rate it as very good. My husband ordered the fillet mignon and he said it was excellent. And as a dessert, I ordered the chocolate lava cake which is also very good. Overall, it was a great dining experience I will recommend it and will definitely come back.

Reviewed June 29, 2013

I started with an onion soup (good) then continued with a porter house steak (excellent). Staff is welcoming and service was excellent. Prices are high. Air condition was a bit weak - I prefer lower temperatures. All in all, recommended.

Reviewed May 25, 2013

Tonight we had a homecoming of sorts for me after spending two months away from home for work.

We could of chosen any number of great restaurants in the South Bay, but we chose to return to Forbes Mill Steakhouse. The reason ... great food and service. They really know how to prepare awesome steak and the service is top notch.

Tonight we had a their special which included a choice of three starters (soup, a very unusual halibut "cheaks" tempura, or a salad) and a main course consisting of three smaller portions of filet mignon, salmon, and prime rib, plus a desert (wasn't too fond of it - too sweet for me). The food was great (exception on desert noted). We took our own wine and paid the $20 de-corking fee. The end result was a brief walk in food heaven.

Note it's not cheap, but I have paid a lot more for a lot less food that wasn't anywhere near as good.

I am very happy I am not a vegetarian (not saying there is anything wrong with it)!

End result = I highly recommend!