“Great Food and Beer”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Grays Lane
Reviewed October 10, 2013

Great place for food and locally brewed beer and to watch some sports. I recently had their IPA and it was excellent with a great hop taste. Service was great and and prompt.

Reviewed October 7, 2013 via mobile

Had dinner there last night with colleagues and business partners. Arrived late, as my flight was delayed, but they had kept me a place.
Our waitress came by quite quickly after I arrived, and took drinks orders, and brought me a menu for my food order as well.
The beer was really good, and I was quite impressed when my food turned up a short while later, as it came with everybody else's main, and I was expecting it to take longer as I ordered later than everybody else.
I had a burger and it was cooked just right, and really good.
Really couldn't find fault with the place.

Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

The IPA was delicious; although, the food was mediocre. The pizza was barely edible, lacking flavor, and just down right blah. The wedge salad was delicious, and The chicken Caesar wrap was phenomenal, the only reason I will return. As a brewery, would have been nice to see more variety of beers. Overall, if was good.

Reviewed August 31, 2013

A few of us decided to try this place after a long day in the office. Honestly because it had the smallest queue at that point in the evening. Friendly staff as you get to expect from all places in Los Gatos. Food was OK to be fair ... but the Beer is what makes this place. Very very good and can easily get you into trouble. Worth a visit when you are thirsty.

Reviewed August 18, 2013

Great place for a relatively quick, decent meal which is not going to take up your entire evening. Predictable (and good) American pub food. Several fantastic beers. Value OK, service good.