“Very delicious sushi!!”

Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Good for: Romantic
Good for: Romantic
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The service was excellent, and the food was very delicious!!
The salmon was very tasty, and my friend's Bento box was plentiful!

Date of visit: August 2019
Write a reviewReviews (20)

Reviewed August 4, 2019 via mobile

This spot is a gem! Excellent quality seafood. The albacore was a standout. We also loved the sunumono with crab and shrimp and the green salad with tofu. It was a Sunday night so parking was open in front of the door and it was not crowded. We will definitely be back!

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed November 6, 2018

Great service, friendly and fast. Food is pretty good, and has a loyal following of customers. My son loves this place, and they always treat him like a little prince.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed May 2, 2017 via mobile

Nice presentation but I thought the sushi was only ok. Ok sake. Sapporo is always good. So overall nice but nothing spectacular.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed February 21, 2017 via mobile

This tiny little place in downtown Los Gatos was empty so we almost left. But decided to try it anyway. I had the rainbow poke salad my hubby had the salmon bento box. The service was a bit shaky but the food was delightful. My poke salad had a fantastic spicy dressing that did not overpower the fish. The greens were fresh and it was a healthy portion. I bit less water left in the dish would have been better but did not detract from the flavor. My hubby's bento box was great too. Salmon cooked well and tasty sides. The miso soup was a warm treat on a cold rainy afternoon. I did find out they closed right after we left so watch open hours.

Date of visit: February 2017