“Pretty Good”

Wine Cellar Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Wine Cellar Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 162 Restaurants in Los Gatos
Cuisines: American, Mediterranean, Wine Bar
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Lunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Mullen Avenue
Description: Tucked in a corner of historic Old Town Center, Wine Cellar has bee a Los Gatos favorite wince 1966. Dine al fresco on our award winning patio or venture downstairs for a more intimate experience of golden washed walls and candle lit booths. Choose from Cheese or Chocolate Fondue, the freshest seafood including Wild Salmon & Abalone, Chops, Pasta or Painted Hills All Natural Beef. Open daily with brunch on Sundays.
Stellenbosch, South Africa
“Pretty Good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 28, 2013

I've heard that this place was voted the most romantic place to go for a date. All I can say is that I'm glad I went there for a business dinner. The place seems a little tired and not the most romantic. That said, the underground was intimate as well as (maybe a little too) cosy. In order to go to the bathroom, the whole side of my table had to get up to let me out - which is quite blind at business meal. The food was good, although nothing out of this world. The service was good, but it didn't make up for the lack of delivery on the plate. I'd go there again, but not by choice. Was quite steep too.

• Visited October 2013

Los Angeles, California, Usa
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Large portions of great food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 10, 2013 via mobile

Food and service was excellent. The portions are big. I highly recommend the Chicken Marsala and some great wine. The wine selection alone is worth the trip. The price was just right for the place and city.

Visited September 2013
San Jose, California
“Always happy after I leave”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 20, 2013

I am never disappointed when I leave the Wine Cellar. I go there several times a year to celebrate birthdays with my girlfriends and we are always there at least 2-3 hours. We are never rushed, the service is always excellent and the food never disappoints. We usually sit in the lower, wine cave feeling part of the restaurant but they have a very pleasant outdoor seating area as well.

• Visited September 2013
Marlborough, England, United Kingdom
“Food good but get a table outside if you can”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2013

Had my team dinner at the wine cellar with 14 people there. The food was excellent, I had the baby back ribs, with the portions typically large. The rest of the team had sea food, meat and veggie options. The teams are from round the world and everyone got something they liked. We ate in the cellar, which was probably a mistake as the outside seating looked better and more interesting. Wine was good with an extensive list. Yes we will go again

• Visited September 2013
Bay Area
“Jay n Jay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2013

Jay and Jay who are the bartenders on the weekends are just fantastic. They can make anything your thirst desires or yearns for with style and perfection.

Visited August 2013