“Awesome day of rock climbing with Treks and Tracks”

Treks and Tracks Rock Climbing Castle Rock State Park
Highlands, North Carolina
“Awesome day of rock climbing with Treks and Tracks”
Reviewed June 5, 2012

Some friends and I went climbing with Treks and Tracks last weekend at Castle Rock State Park. Overall it was an amazing experience. I've climbed once before in a gym, so was worried about my lack of experience, but the level of instruction was perfect. Climbing on real rock was nothing like indoor climbing and was completely inspiring. Our whole group dug the trip. Castle Rock is a gorgeous place to spend an afternoon. I'll probably try and do it again if I'm ever in California again!

Visited June 2012