Hotel Los Gatos - A Greystone Hotel
Toll House Hotel(Los Gatos)
$247
Great 4.5/5
Best Western The Inn Of Los Gatos(Los Gatos)(Great Value!)
$139
Great 4.5/5
Los Gatos Lodge(Los Gatos)
$109
$129
Average 3/5
$100
Motel 6
The Inn at Saratoga(Saratoga)(Great Value!)
$169
$164
Travelocity
Great 4.5/5
Garden Inn Hotel(Los Gatos)
No availability for your dates from our partners
TripAdvisor
Very Good 4/5
All reviewsdio dekasilicon valleysan josebeautiful hotelone bedroom suiteroom serviceunderground parkingcontinental breakfastsmall balconybusiness triphome away from homefew blocksyogurtfireplaceweddingmanresabalconies
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 16, 2008

I reserved by phone on Thursday for the next Sunday night; however a reservation clerk made it for Saturday instead. When I showed up on Sunday; I was billed as a 'no show' for the previous evening. The hotel desk clerk acknowledged an error and found me a room in the mostly empty hotel. Since then I've been billed for two nights instead of the one. To cap things off, the fire alarm mistakenly sounded twice during the wee hours of Monday morning waking everyone up and sending people scrambling into the hallways. I won't return to this hotel.

Stayed: May 2008
2  Thank SOSCA
Reviewed May 12, 2008

We stayed here as a quick overnight weekend getaway to celebrate our wedding anniversary. It turned out to be an excellent choice. Everything was done well, from the valet parking of our car (not really needed, but a nice touch), to check in, etc. The lobby is very inviting, and, since we were early and the guy at the desk had to make sure our room was ready, they immediately offered us a bottle of water and invited us to relax in the lobby. Two minutes later (at most) everything was ready.

Our room was very nice - spotlessly clean, comfortable, overlooking the courtyard below (the outdoor seating area of the Dio Deka bar, as well as the breakfast area).

We actually chose this hotel, in part, because of the attached restaurant - the food was excellent and service fantastic. We went for a walk up in the hills behind the hotel after dinner.

There was a wedding reception at the hotel that evening, so there was some noise, but our room was soundproof enough that it didn't bother us.

There is an option to have the continental breakfast delivered to your room for $5 per person, which we did - it was nice to relax in our own room and eat the very tasty light breakfast.

The check out process was easy, the staff was very friendly - heck, we'll come back for sure!

• Stayed: May 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
1  Thank BowlderMan
Reviewed May 5, 2008

After I visited Los Gatos hotel i decided that i will back here.

Stayed: April 2008
Reviewed May 1, 2008

Property: Really nice property and great room (one-bedroom suite). Balcony looked over a ratty old shed with a hole in the roof, but there's nothing the hotel can do about that, I'm sure some rooms have much nicer views.

Staff: It was my wife's birthday and the staff was really helpful in making our stay special. The brought us a complimentary bottle of champagne and a personalized note for my wife. The front desk was very helpful. They were a little more on the serious and business-like side but I don't have a problem with that.

Room Service: We got room service from Dio Deko and the food was excellent. I imagine room service is not a huge operation here, but it was still pretty professional. Would have liked some bread with our dinner and didn't realize that the baklava came with ice cream until we took off the lid after eating our dinner and found a melted white pool surrounding our dessert. Don't know how you could fix that issue though. :)

All in all, a great experience.

Stayed: April 2008
Reviewed April 6, 2008

A great hotel and location for a one night get away. We won't look further afield next time and will definately go back. A lovely comfortable, clean room with a tiny balcony overlooking a courtyard. Staff friendly and a last minute spa appointment was good too. Grown up and relaxed at the same time.

• Stayed: April 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)