$209
Los Gatos Lodge(Los Gatos)
$119
$115
Hotels.com
Toll House Hotel(Los Gatos)
Bristol Hotel(Campbell)(Great Value!)
$149
Carlyle Hotel(Campbell)
$169
$100
Saratoga Oaks Lodge(Saratoga)(Great Value!)
$219
$193
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $266/night.

Residence Inn
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $222/night.

All reviewsdio dekasilicon valleysan josehighly recommend hotelbeautiful hotelfrench doorshonor barpool areacontinental breakfastunderground parkingroom serviceking suitemountain winerybusiness tripnice poolhousekeeping stafffitness center
Reviewed September 24, 2012

My colleagues and I have stayed here several times this year. If you like well designed, appealing, clean bathrooms, this is a great hotel choice. However, both the standard rooms and suites themselves are a bit dark, and the CFL lighting doesn't help. Fortunately, all the rooms have nice big windows and I've found that I need to open all the curtains to be comfortable with the level of light. Strange quirk: the smaller rooms have a curtain over the closet instead of closet doors. Also, I've found that Wifi signal strength can be spotty in some rooms but I haven't figured out a pattern yet. Keep in mind also that this is a city hotel; there are no views or landscaped grounds to speak of. But you are really getting the convenient location and walking access to downtown LG. Restaurant is excellent, too.

Also I never had trouble with parking. It does fill up in the evenings because of the restaurant, but just use the free valet service, they can do some creative things to hold your car until the dinner crowd has left and then secure you a spot.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
hotelLG, General Manager at Hotel Los Gatos - A Greystone Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2012

Dear Wrkn4Alivn:

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback on your recent stay @Hotel Los Gatos & Spa. We certainly value our guest feedback - best training tools. We hope to see you again in the near future. Enjoy your day.

All the best,

Reviewed September 21, 2012

I stayed here in 2010, 2011 and again in 2012.

This facility has an enormous amount of architectural appeal and the rooms are very nice, although small. I moved some furniture around so I could open the TV credenza doors completely and it worked out fine.

The bathrooms are clean and well furnished.

The towels and bedding are of the quality you would expect at a high-end hotel.

The biggest problem with this facility is parking. Clearly this location is in the center of a beautiful town in Silicon Valley located many miles from the airport so a traveler does not arrive here via taxi or bus. This is also not a destination resort type of facility where you would stay on site. That means the facility needs ample parking and it needs to be convenient and accessible for lodgers. The problem comes in with the on-site restaurant Dio Deka. The moment it is open the parking lot and associated garage is full. I have stayed here on three occasions and every time I have had parking problems. Dio Deka also has truck deliveries in the morning that affect the lodgers experience and as I recall more than once I have endured the whiff of the restaurant dumpster.

If you're traveling to Los Gatos this is a really nice hotel. They are landlocked and have no room to grow, so short of making employees park off-site I don't know how the hotel can fix this deficiency but I wish they would.

I have very mixed feelings about this place. On one hand I really love the place because of it's architecture and style which explains why I have tried this place 3 times. On the other hand the parking problem has me so irritated that on my next trip to Los Gatos I'll probably stay some place else.

If they could fix the problems I outlined herein I would rate this place with 4 or five stars.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
hotelLG, General Manager at Hotel Los Gatos - A Greystone Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2012

Dear Valued Guest:

Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to share your feedback on your recent stay. We value our guest feedback. We understand your concerns when hotel & restaurant our busy. We do offer complimentary valet service daily. Enjoy your day and we hope to see you again in the near future.
All the best,

Reviewed September 13, 2012

I really try to like the hotel. The staff does not have the authority to rectify any problems. We had a nice room, except for the sewer gas smell coming up through the bathroom sink. The refrigerator noise kept me up along with the noisy people upstairs. It is in a great location. But I do think they think they are better than they really are. We ill not stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
hotelLG, General Manager at Hotel Los Gatos - A Greystone Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2012

Hello:

Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to share your feedback. Our guest feedback is so valuable and know we reacted. We took care of the issues you reported and we cannot thank you enough for doing so. Enjoy your day.

Reviewed September 5, 2012

It was our anniversary and we were going to see Huey Lewis at the Mountain Winery. We invited our good friends from LA. You can walk downtown to all the shops and restaurants. The suites are wonderful! The service is impecable and friendly. The bar is great and I've heard the restaurant is too but we ate at the Winery. I love this place!

Room Tip: I prefer the back building in a suite looking toward the mountains. OR looking out to the pool - whichever you prefer.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 31, 2012

We spent 6 nights here in early August as my husband had business commitments nearby. The location is great as it's on main street so you're able to walk to restaurants, cafes and stores. I have to admit that at first glance, the hotel did not feel or look like a hotel that we would normally have chosen - it was small, the lobby was dark for starters. But after seeing our room (a 1 bedroom suite) and walking around the hotel, we changed our minds and the hotel grew on us with each passing day. Our room was charming, with a separate living area (fireplace included). The bathroom was spacious. One minor quibble would be that there was little wardrobe space. Breakfast was probably the least appealing aspect of the hotel. It's served in the bar area of its michelin-starred Greek restaurant and there is usually only 1 waiter on hand who doesn't tend to clean the tables after each guest. The choice is quite limited but adequate - bagels, fruit, bread, scrambled eggs, fried potatoes. The pool area is quite small but it was always quiet whenever we were there. After leaving Los Gatos, we spent some time in several 5-starred hotels in California but our 7 year old daughter pined for this hotel constantly!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank miya'smum
hotelLG, General Manager at Hotel Los Gatos - A Greystone Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2012

Dear Miya's Mum:

Thank you so much for taking time out of your day and travels to share your feedback on your recent visit to the lovely town of Los Gatos & Hotel Los Gatos. We certainly appreciate your comments and suggestions. We hope your next trip includes a stay at Hotel Los Gatos & Spa. All the best to you & your family.
Linda, General Manager