“Not just a wine bar”

Enoteca La Storia
Ranked #22 of 168 Restaurants in Los Gatos
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed November 15, 2012

I love the food here. Some people just think it's a wine bar but actually they have incredible food. The owner grows the most amazing heirloom tomatoes and anything they make with those is incredible. My other favorite is their gorgonzola salad. Nice people too.

Reviewed October 18, 2012

I've been frequently ELS for over 1-1/2 years. Can't think of a better place to hang out and chill.
Excellent selection of wines, fantastic service, wonderful & friendly bartenders. Joe & Mike, the owners are just super guys. Everyone there are extremely knowledgable on the wines. The monthly wine club is the greatest too, for price and selection.

Reviewed October 3, 2012

Got lost, turned into the parking lot to turn around and saw this place. It was noon and practically empty on a Sunday (bad sign) but looked so inviting. My wife and I said "What the heck- we can always walk out."

Server was this living doll ( and recent mother) who guided us through the menu and my wife went for the porchetta sandwich and the baby cherry tomato, cheese and bread salad which someone has provided a picture of. I got the meat and cheese sampler tray chefs choice. All was to perfection.

The place was full by the time we left so I guess its the working man up early, welfare people up at 11 AM and the rich of Los Gatos rise at 1PM for breakfast????? We had the only American car in the lot of $100,000 + cars which made my new President Bush Version King Ranch F-150 look like the help was there to clean out the drains.

Great place to hang out and be well treated with me in my "Bucket of Blood" T-Shirt in prep for the Futhur Concert. Don't forget the one bite carrot cake for $2 dollars. Momma Mia !

1  Thank ManOfC0nstantS0rr0w
Reviewed May 31, 2012

This is amazing! Love the small plates and the wine! The atmosphere is really fun and relaxing! Good for a night out with friends and or spouse! The half glasses allow you to try out a few different types of wine! Servers and bartenders and on the ball and make you feel at home! Thanks for a great experience everytime I visit Los Gatos!

2  Thank MsAMuseBouche
Reviewed April 8, 2012

I really enjoyed this restaurant. It has an excellent wine selection, even by the glass. Nice menu. Good atmosphere. It was pretty crowded on Friday night. I can't wait to go back. Loved the selection of Italian Reds.

1  Thank Jenn H