“Late Night Happy Hour”

Cin-Cin
Ranked #8 of 162 Restaurants in Los Gatos
Cuisines: American, Wine Bar
Good for: Romantic, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Highway 9
Description: Cin-Cin [chin-chin] is an Italian toast meaning "to your health." Cin-Cin Wine Bar resulted from a friendship of a successful Bay Area local restaurateur and a former Google marketing professional-turned-sommelier. Don Durante and Lisa Rhorer developed the concept of Cin-Cin based on their passion for food, wine and the environment. Cin-Cin is a neighborhood wine bar for friends and family to enjoy food and wine produced by sustainable, organic and biodynamic methods. Cin-Cin is a place where you can nourish your palate with pure, sophisticated and intense flavors.
Fremont, California
1,536 restaurant reviews
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 2,633 helpful votes
“Late Night Happy Hour”
Reviewed April 26, 2014

We had a really fun time here at the late night happy hour......we ordered wine flights (good) as well as food - this time we went for mushroom empanada, Charcuterie (yummy), calamari, and had their lemon pie for dessert.

All very tasty.
Good service, nice place.
Can be a bit noisy (people having fun) but you can still hear yourself at the table.

All in all a good time.
Free parking lot close by to the restaurant as well as street parking.

Reservations several days in advance are highly recommended.
We booked on open table.

They do special events periodically here to and they have a sign up for email if interested in the special events on their web site.

• Visited April 2014

San Jose, California
“Happy hour rocks my world”
Reviewed March 17, 2014

There was never a point where I had a need that was not fulfilled. The happy hour prices made what could have been a very chichi experience into a doable outing with dear friends. I have been back several times. The small plates that accompany the cocktails are deliciously prepared to please the eye, the nose and the mouth. The bar area never got unpleasantly loud. The attentive nature of the wait staff made each visit very positive. I really like this place. Parking is an adventure but I have done well so far in finding a spot close to this very popular destination.

Visited January 2014
Sunnyvale, California
“Enjoyable happy hour”
Reviewed March 16, 2014

Got off work early to get here for happy hour drinks and appetizers before the throngs of other people arrived. Started off with mango margaritas, which were refreshing and delicious with real mango nectar. Ordered a ton of appetizers as we were famished. My favorite were the cold noodles, and garlic fries, soo good that we ordered another. Pork sliders, and mushroom empanadas were good too. Ended up being about $65 for happy hour, as we kept ordering more margaritas. Still pretty good deal for $5 drinks, $5-7 for appetizers. Regular prices are double

Visited January 2014
Los Gatos, California
“Food or just wine”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Since this restaurant is in my neighborhood I sometimes head there just to have a glass of wine and appetizers with friends. No reservation needed if you're going late. The food here is really good too. I can't think of a dish I did not like here and I've tried them all.

• Visited January 2014
Palo Alto, California
“Still a great place”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

We love the small plates here and so many of the dishes we enjoy are on the Happy Hour menu at half price. Our Monday visit also gave us the chance to have a bottle of wine at half price, which was tempting, but the Lavender Martini was calling my name, and I stuck to a cocktail while my husband had a Manhattan and a single glass of wine. We had the salmon carpaccio, deviled eggs, pork buns, ahi, and the bacon/egg frisee salad. All were great.

I think this was our 4th visit, and we will be back. We love this place.

• Visited January 2014