“Enjoyable happy hour”

Cuisines: Wine Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Highway 9
Description: Cin-Cin [chin-chin] is an Italian toast meaning "to your health." Cin-Cin Wine Bar resulted from a friendship of a successful Bay Area local restaurateur and a former Google marketing professional-turned-sommelier. Don Durante and Lisa Rhorer developed the concept of Cin-Cin based on their passion for food, wine and the environment. Cin-Cin is a neighborhood wine bar for friends and family to enjoy food and wine produced by sustainable, organic and biodynamic methods. Cin-Cin is a place where you can nourish your palate with pure, sophisticated and intense flavors.
Sunnyvale, California
“Enjoyable happy hour”
Reviewed March 16, 2014

Got off work early to get here for happy hour drinks and appetizers before the throngs of other people arrived. Started off with mango margaritas, which were refreshing and delicious with real mango nectar. Ordered a ton of appetizers as we were famished. My favorite were the cold noodles, and garlic fries, soo good that we ordered another. Pork sliders, and mushroom empanadas were good too. Ended up being about $65 for happy hour, as we kept ordering more margaritas. Still pretty good deal for $5 drinks, $5-7 for appetizers. Regular prices are double

Visited January 2014

Los Gatos, California
“Food or just wine”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Since this restaurant is in my neighborhood I sometimes head there just to have a glass of wine and appetizers with friends. No reservation needed if you're going late. The food here is really good too. I can't think of a dish I did not like here and I've tried them all.

• Visited January 2014
Palo Alto, California
“Still a great place”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

We love the small plates here and so many of the dishes we enjoy are on the Happy Hour menu at half price. Our Monday visit also gave us the chance to have a bottle of wine at half price, which was tempting, but the Lavender Martini was calling my name, and I stuck to a cocktail while my husband had a Manhattan and a single glass of wine. We had the salmon carpaccio, deviled eggs, pork buns, ahi, and the bacon/egg frisee salad. All were great.

I think this was our 4th visit, and we will be back. We love this place.

• Visited January 2014
Fort Myers, Florida
“Third visit...and fourth visit..once again, an excellent experience.”
Reviewed January 3, 2014

This was our third trip to the Los Gatos area, and our favorite restaurant is Cin Cin. It is a wine bar and the kitchen serves tapas as well as "large plates." This is, without a doubt, some of the best food and wine I've ever tasted...and served by a professional staff. We love this place!
As soon as you walk in (but I would make reservations b/c it's popular), you feel welcome, and you know you are in for a good time. One night, we sat at the bar and ate the Korean tacos and beet salad. We asked for a certain type of chardonnay and Pablo, our server and bartender, knew just the one. We went back for another meal and more wine and Jared, our server, was excellent. We had the gnocchi....fantastic! Kudos to Cin Cin for their consistently good record of fine meals, perfect wine, and great service.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank legendstennis
los gatos, ca
“Nice place, beautiful presentation, but way too salty for some dishes”
Reviewed November 14, 2013

We went here for a girl's night out. All the delicious were beautifully plated. I shared a beet salad, - loved it, then the garlic shrimp & grits / polenta - the dish would have been excellent, but it was just too salty. The flavors were excellent, but just too strong because of the salt. And then we shared a crostini with goat cheese (I think) chutney and greens, which was very good. I had a very late lunch so I was super hungry, but we would have needed a 4th dish if I had been hungrier. Our friends shared some dishes, but they said that the mushroom risotto was also too salty. Really too bad. They have the flavors right, just not the salt . For the money, I was disappointed. The server was nice and we left a very big tip because we had a long dinner.

It was a little on the noisier side so it might not be great for a business dinner.

• Visited November 2013