“good eats, not enough seats”
Review of Sweet Peas

Sweet Peas
Ranked #63 of 170 Restaurants in Los Gatos
Reviewed February 17, 2013

Like other reviewers have said, the food is awesome, but the seating is limited. They have great sweet crepes and savory crepes. My favorite food was the fried salmon salsa wrap, but, for some reason, they rarely have it on the menu anymore. They have some other wraps, but they're not quite as great. If you do see the salsa/salmon wrap, I highly recommend it. If it's lunch time, I recommend getting your food to go because not only is the seating limited, but the parking is, too.

1  Thank iwill4666

Reviewed September 1, 2012

Great and fresh food in a casual setting. First started going for the crepes, then discovered the other items. Quite the varied menu for a small place. They also have omelets which I haven't tried yet. Very casual, order at the counter. The only drawback is the limited seating. You can always take it to go and eat at one of the parks nearby.

Reviewed July 9, 2012

We found this place online and decided to try it out. The place is small, seating is very limited and they need to get a better way to line people up... That being said the food was AMAZING. I had a turkey, apple, and brie sandwich and my wife had the pesto chicken Crepe. Both were mouth watering and visually enticing. My 1 year old daughter kept sticking her fingers in the sauce and then back to her mouth cause it was just that good. I did have more hopes for the garlic french fries but they were still tasty. I definitely recommend it!