“Better BBQ than Texas!”

Hot City Barbeque & Bistro
Ranked #6 of 63 Restaurants in Los Banos
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed September 23, 2011

Thanks to TRIPADVISOR we found this little place that's big on flavor. Off the main drag you turn on 6th into a nice residential neighborhood, look quick or you'll miss it. Owner/BBQ Master is out front tending to his masterpieces at a four wheel custom trailer (available for catering) and he greets you with a smile. Inside is strictly business, tables and chairs and wall sized menu with an order window. Friendly staff and BBQ Master's wife make sure you are well taken care of. Check their limited hours (Fri-Sun) and make it a must stop.

2  Thank leonardk2

Reviewed June 18, 2011

I've been here a # of time's & had to stop for lunch today. OMG! The pull pork sandwich is the bomb!! I even got a side of the potato salad & i've never been a potato salad fan untill now. If your eye's don't roll back in your head & your mouth don't have an orgasm with just one taste of the food here, well, I don't even know what to say to that. You just HAVE to try this place when in the area!!

Reviewed June 13, 2011

I stopped in for lunch during a business trip. Not wanting to visit yet another chain restaurant, my smart phone led me to this little diamond in the rough. It doesn't look like much on the outside, but the inside is very cutely decorated and lends a nice ambiance. I ordered the tri-tip sandwich and man was this the most melt-in-your-mouth barbeque I can remember tasting. Believe me it's worth the little jaunt off of interstate 5! Los Banos looks like a really nice town to stop in too!

Reviewed February 15, 2011

If you love good bbq and friendly people this is the place you need to vist .My name is Dan and I love good BBQ.

Reviewed November 15, 2009

After reading the reviews on the website we had to try it. We travel fairly often across 152 to Carmel, Santa Cruz and San Jose. Always looking for a quick place to stop and Los
Banos is usually the choice. It was great barbeque very convenient location 6th and 152 behind the oil/lube shop. We stopped on the way Friday night and then again on the way home Sunday afternoon. The pulled pork was my favorite. Although the chicken got raves from others in our group. My husband had the tri-tip on both visits. Very friendly family run business. Only open weekends. Hope they have sausage my next trip through.

1  Thank Calipan