“To die for!!”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Hillsborough, New Hampshire
“To die for!!”
Reviewed June 18, 2011

I've been here a # of time's & had to stop for lunch today. OMG! The pull pork sandwich is the bomb!! I even got a side of the potato salad & i've never been a potato salad fan untill now. If your eye's don't roll back in your head & your mouth don't have an orgasm with just one taste of the food here, well, I don't even know what to say to that. You just HAVE to try this place when in the area!!

• Visited June 2011

Sacramento, California
“A hidden gem with lip smacking barbeque!”
Reviewed June 13, 2011

I stopped in for lunch during a business trip. Not wanting to visit yet another chain restaurant, my smart phone led me to this little diamond in the rough. It doesn't look like much on the outside, but the inside is very cutely decorated and lends a nice ambiance. I ordered the tri-tip sandwich and man was this the most melt-in-your-mouth barbeque I can remember tasting. Believe me it's worth the little jaunt off of interstate 5! Los Banos looks like a really nice town to stop in too!

• Visited June 2011
holister
“Best BBQ ever”
Reviewed February 15, 2011

If you love good bbq and friendly people this is the place you need to vist .My name is Dan and I love good BBQ.

• Visited February 2011
Fresno, California
“great find on 152”
Reviewed November 15, 2009

After reading the reviews on the website we had to try it. We travel fairly often across 152 to Carmel, Santa Cruz and San Jose. Always looking for a quick place to stop and Los
Banos is usually the choice. It was great barbeque very convenient location 6th and 152 behind the oil/lube shop. We stopped on the way Friday night and then again on the way home Sunday afternoon. The pulled pork was my favorite. Although the chicken got raves from others in our group. My husband had the tri-tip on both visits. Very friendly family run business. Only open weekends. Hope they have sausage my next trip through.

1 Thank Calipan
Salem, Oregon
“Amazing Food!”
Reviewed November 30, 2008

My husband and I were traveling through los banos and decided to eat here. I am craving the food to this day! It was the best bbq we had ever had. I got the tri-tip chicago sandwhich with provolone and the meat was super tender! Usually when I go to bbq places I get the impression that the meat is low-quality but my experiance here was just the opposite. My husband got a half rack and the meat was very tender and juicy but the sauce was to die for!! He also got a salad that was fabulous for those of you who want something light. Overall the atmosphere is casual and a great place to bring kids.