“Yummy food!”

Eddie's Famous Cafe
Ranked #1 of 62 Restaurants in Los Banos
Cuisines: American, Cafe, Diner
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Yummy food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 13, 2013 via mobile

Will go back! Meet up w/ family, saw this had good reviews so we tried. Was a little slow getting a table for 7 but understandable. Think maybe low on cooks, took some time for the food but WELL WORTH IT! Each of us was impressed, beyond our expectation! Didnt have any complaints at all. Everyone had differant kind of hamburgers & 1 had cinnamon roll french toast . Will go back again!

• Visited October 2013

San Jose, California
“Fantastic breakfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2013

Had breakfast at Eddies again. We go there once or twice a year on our road trips. Home cooking great food. Their home made relish is a favorite of ours. Would recommend.

• Visited September 2013
Martinez, California
“Okay but over-rated”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2013

We read lots of rave reviews about Eddie's and were eager to try it. One thing I will say is they serve a good cup of coffee. However, while there was not a thing wrong with the food, there was not a thing memorable about it either. 2 of my companions had BLTs which they described as ordinary, and I had a Philly Cheese Steak sandwhich that didn't have much flavor (how can steak and peppers and cheese not have flavor?) and the meat had several peices of gristle, which is a sure sign of using cheap grades of meat. I might go back and try an egg dish, but I'm not in any hurry.

Visited August 2013
Warrenton
“You have to eat here!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 22, 2013

Every item on the menu is excellent. The waiter is fabulous and attentive. The cook is marvelous. I am here in Los Banos on a 6 week contract and my hotel "Travel Lodge" is right next door. I would eat here everyday if I could.

• Visited May 2013
San Francisco, California
“Service was lousy, and the food was awful.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 9, 2013

Took forever to order and then took forever to serve it. Very plain sandwiches. The staff were not friendly at all and acted like we were intruders or that we didn't belong there.

Been to Eddie's Famous Cafe? Share your experiences!