“Good breakfast option”

Black bear diner
Ranked #3 of 63 Restaurants in Los Banos
Cuisines: American
Reviewed February 17, 2013

They were open early on a Sunday morning -- huge portions, fine food, fun/kitsch decor.

The portions were big enough that we boxed them up and took them for lunch!

1  Thank ilana_58
There are newer reviews for Black bear diner

Reviewed February 3, 2013

This was our first time at a black bear diner, never heard of them before. We went there for dinner and really enjoyed it. The food was very nice and the portions are huge. Staff was very friendly.

1  Thank suep123
Reviewed January 25, 2013

cool decor and great food...the regular breakfast for 1 was really for 2. waitress / staff were very friendly and attentive.

Reviewed December 30, 2012

I guess I am just cranky because I miss Ryan's Place. I stopped there all the time to get the really good Portuguese Sopas on certain days. I was going to take my mother there all the way from Gilroy for a Portuguese lunch and now it's gone. :(

1  Thank CatdaBrat
Reviewed December 11, 2012

I've loved this place since it was "RYAN'S". We stopped in on our way to Monterey last Saturday. The Small Volcano breakfast was still too big for me! The pancakes covered the plate! I was expecting "dollar size" pancakes, not "platter size" pancakes!!! The waitresses were friendly and attentive. The place was packed. We sat at the counter so we wouldn't have to wait for a table.