Tripadvisor
Los Angeles
All reviews beauty essex rooftop pool tao restaurant front desk party scene amazing hotel complimentary coffee night life floor to ceiling windows house car pool party lobby bar car service fantastic stay modern hotel restaurants and bars beautiful room
Selected filters
Reviewed January 20, 2020

The staff at the Hotel are some of the best that I have seen. The Manager Josh is very helpful and goes beyond the call of duty to ensure that the Guests are well taken care of. The rooftop restaurant is very good and their gym is also fantastic.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
DreamHollywood, Executive Assist. Manager at Dream Hollywood, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear Pryorlll,

Thank you for the stellar review of Dream Hollywood! Josh's name continues to pop up in reviews, as he is always going above and beyond for any guest that he encounters. We are glad to hear that you had such a wonderful time at the property and hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed January 19, 2020

What a wonderful way to start the new decade! I wish I was able to give DREAM more than 5 stars, because this hotel deserves it!

Leave all your worries and stress at the door because this place will make you relax & unwind your body & your mind. :)

From the time I first entered the hotel up until check-out, every interaction and every moment was PERFECT! I have stayed at many hotels, but the hospitality that I experienced at DREAM Hollywood is unmatched. To tell you the truth, my stay at DREAM was so peaceful that I didn't want to leave. In fact, I am already planning my next trip to visit DREAM and make more memories.

The hotel has it all--from food to fun and everything in between! Enjoy a drink while watching the beautiful and iconic California sunset from the Highlight Pool and dance the night away at the Highlight Lounge. Wake up to a delicious breakfast from the Highlight Grill and grab a late night bite at Luchini's! I was also lucky enough to enjoy dinner at both TAO and Beauty & Essex which I definitely recommend as it is worth the hype. The food is amazing beyond words can describe!

I do want to give a special shout-out to Mohona. Mohona is simply amazing! She is the epitome of perfect customer service that goes above and beyond for her guests. Mohona welcomed me to DREAM and genuinely took care of me by providing me with recommendations, taking care of all my requests, and just making this stay overall stress-free. The one thing that stood out the most about her is how she is so kind, patient, and understanding with every interaction. It was refreshing to see someone who really cares for other people's happiness; as it is not very common to see these days. She's an absolute gem and I really appreciate all that she's done for me.

Thank you DREAM!! I can't wait to be back!!!

Dear wanderlust-travelerr,

Thank you for sharing your fantastic experience with us! To start with, we can only agree with you that Mohona is just lovely and shows excellent service to every one of our guests she encounters with. We are very proud to have her on our team.
We are thrilled to know you had a perfect stay and enjoyed everything Dream Hollywood has to offer! We look forward to welcome you back soon again!

Reviewed January 19, 2020

Great visit everything was perfect in particular the salt and vinegar chips thanks to Phil who always had our back! Ant questions we had was easily answered and problems all solved. Nice gym great access to restaurants.

Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear craighV3879AO,

Thank you for the great review of Dream Hollywood! Phil is one of our superstars and always provides top notch service to our guests, ensuring they have a wonderful stay and best overall experience. The salt and vinegar chips with the dip are so good and a bestseller for a reason. We are glad you had a great time and hope to welcome you back again soon!

Reviewed January 17, 2020

Phillip was great. He provided excellent customer service from the moment we entered the hotel. He was very attentive in accommodating our requests. The room was was nice and clean also! The views ..... the views were phenomenal!

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear nicolewS8430IO,

Thank you for the great review of Dream Hollywood and your kind words about Phil - He is a real great asset to our team! And yes, views are phenomenal - city, mountains, Hollywood sign, you can have it all!
We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed January 16, 2020

5 Star Hospitality! Above and Beyond Customer Service! I love this Hotel's Staff! They made my Birthday Staycation Magical. All my Friends and Family felt the love and commented on how great all the staff was. They arranged for dinner at Tao, Tables at The Avenue, and brunch at the Grill. Left sweet notes, balloons, goodies and wine in the room. Called to check in on us. Lauren is The Best! We will for sure be staying again.
Great place for out of town visitors as everything is in walking distance. Staycations are awesome cause you don't have to leave the vicinity and deal with traffic. Rooms are great and the views are fabulous!

Dear Worktotravel13,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us and your stellar review! We love to hear you and your family/friends had such a fun time at our property and that Lauren and team made your birthday staycation not good, but magical. We look forward to your next staycation at Dream Hollywood!