“Great, Well-Priced Vegan”

Neighborhood: Westside
Anguilla
“Great, Well-Priced Vegan”
Reviewed August 18, 2011

I'm always a fan of a great vegan eatery and this place is definitely on the top of my list. Crazy good selection and really solid pricing. The seitan wrap was delicious and absolutely HUGE. Under $7 and I actually took half of it to go! On top of the awesome selection of wraps, there was a spectacular selection of salads, curries, burgers, etc.; really something for everyone. I dragged a meat-eating friend along and she had nothing but good things to say... always a good review when a carnivore finds the food delish! This is definitely a place I'll be hitting up next time I'm in LA.

• Visited February 2011

Los Angeles, California
“only had take out, but SO yummy!”
Reviewed June 4, 2010

I've never actually been inside the restaurant, but I've ordered takeout numerous times. The food is really tasty, for those who like Vegetarian/Vegan food and the fake meats. If this is your palate, you'll love this place. I like the chicken dinner and the wraps. Yum!

Ohio
“Friendly place with really good food”
Reviewed July 18, 2009

Finding good Vegan food is hard to do. This place has great food and great prices. Such a great find. Will surely return over and over.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I liked this place, and...”
Reviewed April 5, 2008

I liked this place, and I'm an omnivore!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Los Angeles, California
“My sis was raving about...”
Reviewed April 1, 2008

My sis was raving about Vegan Joint for so long. I finally tried it this weekend. They use the same stuff I use when I eat vegetarian: lots of soy/gluten products that they called seitan. They are good, but I thought I would be inspired by the way they cooked these products, but I did not. Don't get me wrong, they are still good food and I would go back there in a heart beat, but I'm looking for more innovative/inspiring vegan restaurants in town.