“Great atmosphere, walk around and sit in the garden!”
Review of Aroma Cafe

Aroma Cafe
Ranked #71 of 9,978 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Neighborhood: Universal City Area
Greenwood, Delaware, United States
“Great atmosphere, walk around and sit in the garden!”
Reviewed November 30, 2012

My friend took me here for lunch when I was visiting the LA area. It has a great vibe, tons of cool places to sit. My panini was a little dry (I had a grilled chicken with roasted tomatoes, spinach and cheese panini), but other than that the food and experience was great.

• Visited November 2012

• Hebrew first
Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania
“80's Banquet Food”
Reviewed November 26, 2012

We went here because of good reviews online, but the food was like 80's banquet food. Overall I would not recommend it because it is small and offers lack luster food.

Visited November 2012
San Diego, California
“Amazing little cafe with awesome food!”
Reviewed November 26, 2012

One of our favorite places to eat in the Valley. If you're visiting Universal Studios, don't eat in City Walk but come down here instead. It's really close to the park (not quite close enough to walk though). Parking is on the street and on weekends parking can be insane. Park on one of the back streets nearby.

Food is amazing and high quality. You won't be disappointed. And the desserts are equally as good. This restaurant is popular with the locals and is usually always busy.

• Visited October 2012
Los Angeles, California
“My favorite place to have a coffee”
Reviewed November 12, 2012

My favorite place to have a coffee and a cheese cake!
Excellent choice of food in general, relaxed atmosphere and great offers for money.

Visited August 2012
Cheshire, Connecticut
“What a cool place! and great food!”
Reviewed November 6, 2012

Met our son and friends at this local hangout-it was GREAT! Loved the choices of seating inside or out, the clients were varied and fun and the food was super good. Croisant sandwich, tortilla breakfast, eggs Benedict and the "hulk" all got rave reviews.

I found the one spot in back so it must have been my lucky day - don't worry lots of easy street parking. They were busy but the staff was not rushed, from the counter where you order to the serving staf - everyone was friendly

The coffee was strong and rich - I wish they came around for refills!

I look forward to our next west coast trip and plan to come back!

• Visited November 2012