“Always a joy”

Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Central L.A
Reviewed March 7, 2014

This is such a great place to view some of the best magic acts in the world! It was my 2nd time and I can't wait to go back again.

1  Thank andy s

Reviewed March 2, 2014

Having weekend brunch at the Castle is the least expensive way to visit, and the only way with kids. The food was fine and the shows were fun. If you like magic, you should enjoy the experience. No photos inside, and a strictly enforced dress code, which is detailed on the website.

1  Thank OttoSchwartz
Reviewed February 18, 2014

Dinner was good, with good service but the best part was watching the magic shows. I haven't really been to see magicians for a long time but I found the main show very impressive. Even the smaller show was good and when we walked around exploring the rest of the castle we found a magician sitting at a small table so we joined him and he did a few tricks for us. Very personal.

Reviewed February 9, 2014

We came with three kids 10 and under for Saturday brunch. The buffet was extensive with plenty of variety and generally high quality. It was great to explore this old building and it seemed like a pretty small crowd so we had plenty of time. We saw 2 shows both which entertained the kids but didn't really impress for an adult. Overall worthwhile and I would recommend.

Reviewed January 19, 2014

We have vacationed in Los Angeles several times.We Love staying in the Hollywood area.We usually stay up on the Hill at The Magic Castle's sister hotel "The Hollywood Hills Hotel" We finally decided to give the Dinner & Magic show a try this past September.We checked into our Hotel on a Sunday afternoon and the Hotel made our reservation for that night.The Hotel sent a car to take us down the hill to the Magic Castle.It just so happens that the Magic Castle was celebrating it's 50th anniversary and I was celebrating my 50th Birthday.The Hotel notified the Magic Castle of my Birthday.They not only waived me & my Wife's entry fee,but had a birthday button ready for me when I arrived.The Magic Castle is such an iconic destination for guest as well as some of the worlds best magicians.This Castle is so cool inside! Lots of magic memorabilia,beautiful decor.We were given a two seat table with a view of the sun setting on the Hollywood Blvd.I had the special for that night,Ribeye steak and Lobster tail.It was expensive but well worth it.The wait staff is first class.They brought out a birthday desert and made a big deal of my B-day.The Magic shows are held in several ornate theaters.We saw four Magic acts and they were all great! Several Hollywood celebrity's are members,so you never know who might be in the audience .The only way to get into this exclusive Magic Castle is to be signed in by a member or Stay at one of the two Hotels owned by the Magic Castle.

1  Thank William K