“Awesome Bobo Tea”

Neighborhood: Westside
Oyster Bay Cove, New York
“Awesome Bobo Tea”
Reviewed July 24, 2014

Been here a bunch of times with my cousins who have taken me here. The milk tea boba is amazing and as well their regular tea.!! Highly recommend!

• Visited December 2013

Los Angeles, California, United States
“The best boba tea ever!”
Reviewed June 14, 2014

I just saying this is the best boba tea I ever had. The taste is a little bit sweet for me but it's not a big deal. I love macha milk tea with boba.

• Visited May 2014
west los angeles
“My Kid Loves this Place and...”
Reviewed November 30, 2013

I love the shave ice....so does my sister. I could drive to Montery Park and I could get good shave ice at Shuay Mei, but this place is closer and the shave ice is just as good. The only drawback is that they do not have peanuts as an item. I believe it is due to peanut allergies or it may be too costly to prepare.

Irrespective, go there for Boba and for the Shave Ice.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank GeorgeLinCPA
Sunnyvale, California
“Love this place! Drinks and spicy chicken!”
Reviewed August 14, 2012

There are plenty of options in LA for boba drinks and other smoothies but we love volcano tea the best. I usually get the mango smoothie with either almond jelly or coconut jelly in the regular size. the Large size is just too large. Price is around $3.50 to $4. My wife likes the hot tea drinks. Parking can be an issue and your choices are either valet or street parking with meters. Usually we have to circle around a few times before we find a parking spot. The spicy chicken is very yummy and you can tell them what level of spicyness you want. I like spicy food but I think the hottest Ive gotten is medium spicy. If you eat the spicy chicken, you'll definitely drink your drink faster! They have a reward system too that for i think every 10 drinks you get a dollar off your next purchase. Usually there is a line of 4-5 people whenever we go but it moves fast. You usually wait about 5 minutes for your drink which isnt too bad. Space inside is limited and there are only 2-3 tables outside.

• Visited June 2012
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“one of the best boba place in West LA area. Lots of fond memories here :)”
Reviewed May 28, 2009

one of the best boba place in West LA area. Lots of fond memories here :)

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook