“Better off eating somewhere outside..nothing special at all”
Review of Breeze Restaurant

Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Century City
Cross street: Avenue of the Stars Blvd and Constellation Ave
Reviewed November 20, 2012

I only had one meal there, over priced and would've rather to have gone anywhere else. Nothing special

edward p, Manager at Breeze Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded January 11, 2013

I am terribly sorry you were not thoroughly satisfied with your experience at Breeze. At the Hyatt Regency Century Plaza, we are dedicated to providing our guests with memorable experiences and I am sincerely sorry we were not able to accomplish this for you. I hope one day we can welcome you back and provide an experience more consistent with our commitment to provide prompt and genuine hospitality.

Reviewed November 10, 2012

Food was fresh and well prepared. We ate breakfast from the menu. Prices were typical of the area. The water was very pleasant and made sure everything was to our liking.

Jeffrey_Conley, Manager at Breeze Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2013

Thank you for the spirited review of your experience at the Breeze Restaurant at the Hyatt Regency Century Plaza! I am pleased you enjoyed our thoughtfully sourced and carefully served breakfast options and look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back in the very near future.

Reviewed November 7, 2012

We ordered a light dinner here: Lobster bisque was almost rust colored, with crab meat garnish---not sure what they were trying to prove here, but the bisque was not very good--- too thick, and spicy.....lobster bisque should be sublime. Also ordered the ultimated grilled cheese bites, basically a grilled brie with apple slices, arugula and "bacon jam" on sourdough bread cut into tiny pieces---on 1/2 of the pieces there was no cheese or apple or jam---like someone forgot to spread things to the outside of the bread---that kind of sloppiness at these prices is ridiculous, especially when your competition across the street is Craft---we also saw other plates going back to the kitchen....so don't think ours was the only mediocre dinner. Service was also slow, surprisingly because there were few people in the restaurant, but a full complement of wait staff.

I apologize your dining experience did not live up to your expectations. We take your feedback very seriously and are fully committed to providing our guests with quality dining experiences. As part of our commitment to our guests we will continue to work with our excellent staff to address the items you have identified to ensure greater consistency worthy of your business. I hope you will return in the near future to see what gains we have made.

Reviewed November 3, 2012

I had a simple breakfast of eggs, bacon, toast, and orange juice, but while the food was good, the service was really slow. At least the coffee kept coming while we were waiting! The atmosphere is light and comfortable - cushy seats and nice chairs.

I understand the place has fabulous sushi (lunch only) and a decent menu for dinner. Hope to try those meals next time I'm in Los Angeles.

This restaurant is in the Hyatt Century Plaza hotel.

Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback on your recent experience in Breeze. We work diligently to provide our guests with genuine and timely service; I regret that your experience did not meet our standards. However, I am pleased to learn that you enjoyed your meal. I hope you will join us in the very near future to try the fabulous sushi for lunch, or one of our acclaimed vegan options for dinner on your next visit.

Reviewed October 24, 2012

This restaurant is in the Century Hyatt. I wouldn't go there unless I was staying at the hotel. Service there is very nice and they do remember me when I return, as I stay there on business from time to time. Nice selection on menu but it is a dark atmosphere for dinner. If you are dining alone and want to read, bring some light.