“Nice Bakery/Breakfast”

Neighborhood: Westside
Utah
“Nice Bakery/Breakfast”
Reviewed December 30, 2011

It was walking distance from my hotel. The pastries were good although not Parisian quality. The staff was professionally friendly, and I went back each day I was there.

Visited December 2011

US
“Good selection of sandwiches-did not like getting charged for tea refill”
Reviewed October 20, 2011

I have eaten at this bakery/cafe several times. Sometimes just for a latte, sometimes for breakfast, sometimes for lunch. The quality is always good, there is a decent selection. All meals have been good. However, recently our family went for sandwiches. Our bill was around $45 with drinks, i.e. iced tea, soft drink. Sandwiches were great as usual. I asked for a refill on my iced tea and was told I would have to pay 75 cents!! If I were just were camped out in there drinking coffee and tea and expecting refills, I wouldn't have a problem paying for them like a Starbucks. But, to spend $45 for lunch and then have to pay for a tea refill was a little startling. I have eaten at many restaurants in L.A. and never paid for a tea refill.

• Visited October 2011