“great service and food”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Central L.A
Reviewed December 26, 2013

The service was excellent, and service time was great. The decoration was nice and soothing -but my favorite it's still the Cheesecake reasturant located in Americana at Brand in Glendale-
I ordered the Fresh Grilled Salmon and it was delicious. I highly recommend the White Chocolate Caramel Macadamia Nut Cheesecake.. yummy!.

There are newer reviews for The Cheesecake Factory

Reviewed November 20, 2013

Such a great place! The menu is so versatile it really offers something for everyone. The food is always delicious and the staff are kind and attentive.

Reviewed November 9, 2013

Well we had been told you must go to the cheesecake factory when you go to USA ok so we decided we would as we were told the food is lovely...... we went to the cheesecake factory at Caesars Palace las vegas....the place was nice and the service was ok, the menu was pretty good I ordered the salmon , mashed potato and steak with a gravey on my steak....the first mouthful of potatoe was nice but as I got into it I was finding it hard to eat it was like a thick gluggy mound , the steak was a bit tough not a good cut...but the worst was the very very salty gravy on my meat , the salmon was ok , but I have to say I did not enjoy my meal at all so I was very disappointed. my husband had steak and chicken and mashed potato , his steak was alright nothing to rave on about and the chicken was tasteless and his potato gluggy too .we had tea and coffee this all came to $55 plus tip , im sorry but I would not choose to go here again when there are hundreds of other places to chose from...........

Reviewed October 29, 2013

Have eaten at Cheesecake Factories in many cities but the Grove and the Newport Fashion Island stores are the best so far. The Grove Cheesecake Factory balcony is a great place to eat and people watch. The Staff is attentive and helpful/friendly and the food is consistently good. The menu is chock full of comfort food selections of reasonable proportions and we usually bring some of it home (excellent doggy bag containers). Love the cheesecakes, I have tried them all. Sunday brunch has very, very good pancakes in a couple of varieties. We return often for a reason…

1  Thank Frank M
Reviewed October 28, 2013

From the waitress to the food and drink.....our experience was exceptional. We had pasta and it was delicious. The raspberry lemonade is wonderful. We ordered a slice of plain cheesecake and the pumpkin pecan....both were fantastic. Highly recommend this place if you are visiting LA.