“amazing. this is now the...”
Review of Craft Los Angeles

Craft Los Angeles
Reserve with OpenTable
Craft Los Angeles is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #27 of 10,030 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: Westside
Cross street: between Avenue of the Stars and Century Park East
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“amazing. this is now the...”
Reviewed April 7, 2008

amazing. this is now the fourth craft/craftsteak location i've been to, had the tasting menu and everything that came out was skillfully prepared and perfectly distinctful. the decor is warm, elegant and inviting. i love this place. Tom Colicchio is amazing.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Okay, I was here for an...”
Reviewed April 4, 2008

Okay, I was here for an industry event, so it wasn't a sit-down dinner per se. But oh, the seafood bar was so amazingly fresh -- the sweetest red king crab, creamy and rich sea urchin, oysters, Manilla clams, salmon and tuna tartare, calimari rings, shrimp, etc.

Passed hors d'oeuvres & desserts: the most decadent pork belly ever, so-so fried olives I would prefer unfried, hush puppies with syrup, rutabaga tarts, sangria jello shots, sassafras shots, panna cotta shot.

In general, most things were prepared impeccably and well thought out with a few surprises here and there. Definitely about the flavor and freshness with innovation. We all partook in either a lovely Syrah or Prosecco, so we were all very satisfied. Would love to go back for an actual meal.

“love it”
Reviewed March 19, 2008

love it

Manhattan Beach, California
“Awesome!!”
Reviewed March 18, 2008

What a great way to end a long day. Just had dinner with a friend and we had a fabulous time. The service from entering the front door to leaving the front door was absolutely wonderful. Whether you are a "foodie" or not, the servers are so helpful with recommendations and are very knowledgable about the cusine. It drives me absolutely nuts when I am paying tons of money for dinner and basically someone is there just to take my order. Not here, you will truly enjoy the service. Most importantly, the food was out of this world. Food was hot and we did not feel rushed at all. BTW, I had Foie Gras and trout. I can't wait 'til my next visit to the restaurant.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I liked his show more than the restaurant but I heard they just fired and rehired staff.”
Reviewed February 23, 2008