“Amazing Thai”

Ranked #89 of 10,354 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Westside
Description: Ayara Thai Cuisine offers a taste of authentic Thai food where quality is never compromised by price.
Reviewed September 4, 2013

We're fans of thai food and have settled, over the years, for convenience and decent thai cuisine. We were staying in the Venice Beach area and my family questioned why we were schlepping to Ayara when there were so many restaurants, including a thai one, close by. Once the food arrived, they were singing a different tune. We were absolutely delighted with Ayara. The service was good but the food was AMAZING, with layers of complex flavours. Truly, some of the best thai food we've ever eaten.

Reviewed July 7, 2013

I followed the TripAdvisor reviews and went to Ayara for a late lunch and was glad that I did. A three minute drive from LAX and parking was no problem. There was indeed "service by committee" as mentioned in other reviews, but I had no issue with this as the food was timely and the service acceptable. The Drunken Noodles with chicken was excellent as was the Spicy Beef Salad. Ordered both of them medium spice and they were perfect ( and I like hot food ) because any hotter would have been an issue.

I would definitely recommend Ayara Thai!

Reviewed July 6, 2013 via mobile

Amazing Thai food! My boyfriend and I had just arrived to LA and after our 5 hour flight we desperately needed food. The wait staff were extremely nice and explained the different hot mixers they place on the table. The food was absolutely delicious, best Thai food I have ever had. I will be coming back when I return to LA

Reviewed April 25, 2013 via mobile

Good fresh ingredients, nice clean dining area. Inexpensive and would go back.they even sell bottles if their sauces.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

It is one busy neighborhood restaurant. Great location, ample parking, and wonderful staff. Busy take out counter. On a Saturday night, we had to wait a little bit to get a table and also for our food. We were able to have a conversation while waiting for our food since it was not loud at the restaurant. The portions were good though. I ordered the seafood fried rice and they were generous with the seafood. We were all happy with our orders. This is a neighborhood gem. The hours are perfect for late night dining as well.