Open today: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM

from $89.00
from $202.57
from $66.67
More Info
All reviews private tour greystone mansion custom tour la's history perfect spots month long holiday great tour day tour film fan various parts farmers market tour covers hollywood sign interesting sites beverly hills griffith observatory tv show
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We were visiting Los Angeles from Texas and celebrating my daughters 12th birthday. We wanted to see as much of the “touristy” parts of LA as we could in a day. Jasmine was amazing!!! I had my daughter and mother with me, and Jasmine was so pleasant and accommodating to our various needs. My mom has a hard time getting around currently due to some knee issues, and Jasmine went out of her way to ensure she was comfortable and not left behind. My 12 year old daughter was a bit of a drama queen that day (hello tween hormones ) and Jasmine handled it like a champ! She drove us all over LA, and not one time did I feel unsafe or nervous in all the traffic. And she has the best tricks for finding a clean bathroom if you’re on Hollywood Blvd Would 100% recommend.
She’s a gem!

Date of experience: November 2019
Reviewed December 29, 2019 via mobile

Jasmine was great! She customized a tour for us, not first timers to LA, and showed us some spots off the beaten path, some of which we wouldn’t have known to ask about. She drove us all around Hollywood, the Hollywood Hills, Mulholland Drive, Sunset Boulevard, Beverly Hills, and Laurel Canyon. She took us to beautiful scenic look out points, pointed out celebrity homes including some Youtubers which impressed the kids, Greystone Mansion, the Hollywood sign, and more. She gave us some cool stories and history, an insider’s view to LA that engaged the whole family. I would definitely recommend Jasmine’s tour for kids and adults alike!

Reviewed December 28, 2019 via mobile

We have done tours all,over the world, this was one of the most fun. Jasmine knows her stuff, took us to some amazing sites...I mean RIGHT up to them. She played a good LA playlist very softly in the background, and we told her what we had already seen, so she skipped it and added more. She knows where to get the best shots, and my son swears she is the best “Gen X’er with Instagram” he has ever seen. About three hours, saw amazing views and not just from the show. Went for lunch at the Farmers Market, that was cool. You couldn’t do this tour on your own, the traffic would kill you! And...honestly, EVERY place we went, she somehow found parking. EVERY. Book or film fan, she knows her stuff!

Date of experience: December 2019
Reviewed December 16, 2019 via mobile

We had a great day exploring with Jasmine. My husband and I had been briefly to LA but wanted the kids to have the whole experience. There is so many things to see but we made the most of the day. We even squeezed in a few “unplanned” stops.

Reviewed December 10, 2019 via mobile

Awesome tour and Jasmine was great company.
Most enjoyable and would recommend it to anyone of any age.

Date of experience: December 2019