I traveled to the area for a meeting in Beverly Hills. The Carlyle Inn was by far the least expensive hotel in the area for the quality, and it was conveniently located. It's not a high-end, boutique hotel - not even remotely - but the room was spacious and clean and the bed was extremely comfortable. The staff was friendly and helpful, and the free breakfast was tasty. FYI, parking is located under the building.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- There are so many reasons to stay at The Carlyle Inn, and topping that list is our beautifully renovated art deco inspired accommodations. Our boutique hotel is centrally located on Robertson Boulevard within easy access of Rodeo Drive, the Kabbalah Centre, Hollywood and various galleries, shops and salons. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Carlyle Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Carlyle Hotel Los Angeles
- Best Western Carlyle Hotel
- Best Western Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Best Western