My husband and I stayed here during the holidays and it was great. Not only were we close to family but close to restaurants, bars, nightlife too. The staff was very friendly always attentive, our room was cozy and clean and due to Cali weather we were able to take advantage of their outdoor patio. We liked that they offer breakfast and we didn't have to leave the hotel for that. One thing that surprised us was how quiet it was once we were inside the hotel, with LA traffic that doesn't happen often. Overall we had a great experience and will be staying there again! Great value for area!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- There are so many reasons to stay at The Carlyle Inn, and topping that list is our beautifully renovated art deco inspired accommodations. Our boutique hotel is centrally located on Robertson Boulevard within easy access of Rodeo Drive, the Kabbalah Centre, Hollywood and various galleries, shops and salons. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Carlyle Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Carlyle Hotel Los Angeles
- Best Western Carlyle Hotel
- Best Western Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Best Western